Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$92
BestWestern.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
Expedia.comUS$92
TripadvisorUS$92
StayForLongUS$113
All reviews reception desk light sleeper clean rooms bed was comfortable continental breakfast would definitely stay here again freeway bay california
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

I usually stay at Best Western when I travel, for good value and comfort. This bed, however, was dreadful; I woke after two hours sleep and could not fall back asleep. Noise from nearby highway was too loud to sleep even with earplugs. I was booked for three nights but left after just one.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerre Leahy, Other at Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Doug M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We hope you will give us another chance and visit us again.

Reviewed 7 December 2020

The website states the hotel is pet friendly but does not say anything about a $100 pet deposit with $35 per day for the pet being there. That’s ridiculous. Apart from that the guy who checked us in realized I was coming in with my same sex partner and he proceeded to tell me that “we’re family, because he has a brother like me too.” I’m sure he did not mean it in a bad way but I was so annoyed by the comment and by the extra money I had to pay that I checked out of the hotel two days early

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank elizabethgama2020
Jerre Leahy, Other at Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you for your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review, as we truly value our guests' comments and opinions. I have noted your comments in regards to the pet deposit and will send them to the General Manager for their review.

On behalf of our team, please accept our sincerest apologies for the comments that were made to you when you checked in. Our staff genuinely cares about providing an enjoyable stay for all of our guests, so this incident is not a reflection of our usual service standards. Appropriate action has been taken to ensure this is not repeated. We hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back for a much better experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2020

This Pleasanton hotel continues its great service, and of course it's the best value in Pleasanton. Their "grab and go" breakfast offerings are labeled so it's not a "grab bag" which is a nice and appreciated touch!

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerre Leahy, Other at Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and recommendation. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2020

Was on my way home from Napa to Hemet California. Being a Best Western Customer, I decided to stay in Pleasanton before making the long drive home. Being my forst time their I found it to be very convenient for my travel. It had good restaurant near by, coffee shops and it was very near my highway home. The staff was very helpful to help me for all my needs.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Thank you for including our Best Western in your travel plans. We want you to have a good memory of your stay with us! We couldn't be happier to hear that our location was convenient for you and that you found our staff helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Excellent value for the price. Terrific amenities. The staff was competent friendly and went out of their way to insure my overall comfort. The only item for improvement is to upgrade their TV reception to high definition

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn. We appreciate you recognizing our staff efforts to ensure every guests' stay is a pleasant experience and we're happy you found our value for price to be excellent!
We look forward to having your company again in the future.