Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$135
Expedia.com$135
Hotels.com$135
Priceline$135
Travelocity$135
Lol.travel$159
All reviews pancake machine taco bell main building small kitchen wine tasting yogurt shower head wet bar wine trip king room close to downtown great place to stay hie microwave property keurig yay
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2021

This is a Holiday Inn Express, not my favorite chain. They usually offer everything but a little less, i.e. no closet but you get an alcove to hang your clothes. It is a little over a mile from the downtown and was clean and mostly well-kept up. Most employees followed the SLO county mandate to wear masks in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Most guest did not and there was zero enforcement by hotel staff. If you are in a vulnerable population and the pandemic is still going on I would avoid this hotel. The staff were very personable and effective. If you needed more coffee or hot water they got right to it. They only offered maid service on stays over five days or if you ask for it claiming that they did not want to send people into your room during the pandemic. This seemed like a dishonest way of "shrink"-flation (i.e. charge the same but offer less) and to deal with staff shortages. The shower curtain was very cheap and leaked water all over the bathroom floor so it would have been nice to have towels changed. We paid $30 extra to have our dog with us which was okay with us. They have a Keurig in the room so I wish I brought our favorite K-cups since the Green Mountain brand offered is frankly foul. The room was larger than I expected for an Holiday Inn Express and accommodated a king bed plus a comfortable lounge chair. The hot breakfast was also better than expected with eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, and yogurt. Also, I would have liked to have a safe in the room to store my tablet when we were out. The parking lot filled up on Saturday night and when we got back at 10:30 p.m. we had to park in the Taco Bell across the street. Fortunately, the next morning I retrieved our car without incident.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank theshoeguy
Reviewed September 29, 2021

My wife and I were celebrating our 44 wedding anniversary and we chose to stay here. The Staff is off the charts great! The room was very clean and just wonderful We will for sure stay here again. The location is outstanding!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed September 9, 2021 via mobile

Room was comfortable.
Swimming pool, although I did not use it.
Housekeeping was flexible with hours.
Good government rate.
Convenient parking and it was free.
Nice toiletries in the bathroom.
Location convenient.

I stayed for three nights. TV did not work the first night. Front desk knew about the problem, and they did not mention it when I checked in. But when I call the front desk to ask about the TV, they said they would have to replace the cable box in that room, and that would happen tomorrow.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 7,268
Reviewed July 29, 2021

I cannot stand Soft Water! I understand it’s better for the property’s pipes but…..
Ice machine was empty both days we stayed there! Had to go to the Suites building but only got 1/2 bucket! It’s inexcusable on 90+ July weather!?!!
Appears to be recently remodeled? We had a third floor King room, it appears to be clean enough. Overall a three star property but don’t expect too much.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rchu
Reviewed July 16, 2021

This was a great hotel experience. VERY nice staff, VERY clean, and an overall outstanding property. We had two rooms, plus our little dog. The entire property was well kept and so clean. The front, lobby, and eating area were very clean. I would highly recommend this property to anyone staying in Paso Robles!

Date of stay: July 2021