“Grandsons love it”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #23 of 32 Dessert in Pasadena
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I picked up the 6 & 8 year old grandsons after school and took them to Baskin-Robbins. They love the place and knew exactly what they wanted. Very clean and the servers were nice to the boys.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We just live a few blocks away so expect that we stop by Baskin-Robbins when we are sweet tooth needs the sweets hehehe! They offer discounts too if you participate on the online survey. Winner to me!

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

There may be more gourmet ice cream options out there, but for better or worse, I never seem to grow out of my taste for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. This location resides in a suburban strip mall setting (coincidentally) next door to a Weight Watchers. This "31 Flavors" was clean, crowded, and staffed by friendly workers on the moderately chilly Saturday night I visited.

Walking distance from Sierra Madre Villa Metro station.