“Delightful Surprise”
Review of KindKreme

KindKreme
Ranked #12 of 32 Dessert in Pasadena
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My daughter first told me about this little spot. While I am a meat eater, the description of her California Avocado Pesto burger sounded amazing. Given the opportunity, I had to try it and was NOT disappointed. It is hands down the best veggie burger I've ever had. A choice of salad or fries comes with the burger. The service was very quick and friendly. The bistro is very clean. The pricing is fair for the quality of the food and the menu has a great variety. If I'm in the area again I'll likely try one of the pizzas to see if they're as good as the burgers!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Have been to this Sage Bistro location twice so far and both time have resulted in me having a very happy tummy and dancing tastebuds! The California Avocado Pesto Burger has stolen my heart (and my omnivore Mom's!) and it is hands down the best veggie burger I've ever had. The KindKreme on site is yummy too! I tried several samples and thoroughly enjoyed my chocolate selection. The pricing is fair for the quality of the food and the menu has a great variety. If I'm in the area again I'll likely try one of the pizzas to see if they're as good as the burgers!

Thank Nicole D. M
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have enjoyed several of their dishes, always interesting and tasty and healthy. Smoothies, vegetarian ice cream, quality choices.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Firstly, let me say the almond cream is sublime, but I have never not had to wait for a super slow server. Half the time you walk in and there is no one there for service. And god forbid you order anything other than a scoop of almond cream, you will be waiting forever

1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The price of the date shakes and other smoothie treats here is a bit steep, so this is not an everyday stop, for sure. But for an occasional treat to cool off in warm weather, this is a great place to get a blended concoction of good-for-you sweets, without any guilt.

Been to KindKreme? Share your experiences!