See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We booked this hotel because we were told there would be 4 to 5 shuttle buses running back and forth from this hotel to the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day for a cost of $10 per person. Upon checking in we were told there were no shuttle buses and there was never an option of shuttle buses. This is simply false advertising and I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Our room was fairly clean but we had broken furniture. Our friends had to change their room due to it being unclean and the second room had cleanliness issues as well.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the Rose Bowl. We get the fact that prices are jacked up for New Year’s in Pasadena. However, this place was simply not a nice place to stay. Old and worn, broken furniture, and not very clean. Not the nicest section of town, either.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The room reeked like burnt popcorn which was left in the microwave there were dirty cups left on counter! There was food in the fridge that was molded. There was a razor left in the shower. And chocolate pieces on the bed that were melted on fabric. I checked into my hotel with no problems as I’m going through a crisis but coming into my room with my 18 month old son I would not expect to have to clean up someone else’s mess before being able to relax. There are also several cigarette burns in the blankets so I just went and got my own. When I went to ask the front desk for help with ice machine he mocked me and made me feel unimportant. I came to stay here in crisis and when my family called front desk they denied my stay

Room tip: Clean the room properly before allowing the next crowd to come
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Staff are very nice and friendly. clean rooms with nice big comfortable beds. Tv has every channel u may ever need. Close to storestores and food places . everything u need inside of room and free parking! I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a good relaxing stay. I'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelMangmt321, Hotel Support at Americas Best Value Inn - Pasadena / Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your lodging needs again in the future here at the Americas Best Value Inn - Pasadena, CA.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The room was clean and pretty spacious. The area also did look safe so we weren't really concerned. The parking is right up to the rooms so that's also helpful. I would recommend if you're just passing through.

Date of stay: May 2017