“Delicious treat”
Review of Carmela's I

Carmela's I
Ranked #11 of 32 Dessert in Pasadena
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I love that these small ice cream shops are popping up everywhere around the county. We stopped by after dinner to indulge in a couple of scoops of dessert creaminess. I always like to try different flavors and this time I picked out Mint & Cacao and Brown Sugar Vanilla Bean both were delicious.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My 7 year old grandson & I gave Carmela's a try. He was not happy went it didn't look like Baskin-Rob or 30-some flavors. It is just a small store front without any bright signs. Interesting flavors and great taste. Even the cones were great. Afterwards the grandson gave it two thumbs up.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Great gelato. Inventive selections. Try the brown sugar vanilla or the pomegranate sorbet. Always a great experience!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Carmela's has the best ice cream around. I love all their flavors. They all taste delicious. Could go for some lavender ice cream right now.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Rich, not too sweet and creamy! Try it. They even have a retro 50s truck that is available in the summer season at local parks.

Been to Carmela's I? Share your experiences!