“Good, But Also Disappointed”

Reposado Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reposado Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 389 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Emerson Street
Reviewed 8 May 2018

First, I made reservations 45 day ahead and they lost them. The woman that showed us to the table was so rude and I know the fantastic owner of the restaurant would not be happy. The food was good but it is not cheap and when the prices are high I want to be really wowed by the food and I wasn't Desserts were lacking and we went someplace else to have dessert. Maybe I am old fashioned but I like to talk to my fellow guest while eating and I mean talk not shout. The place was so noisy I couldn't even think.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018

A cornucopia of distinctive and delicious delicacies! Excellent ceviche campechano perfectly seasoned; empanadas de camarón that are superb; scallops and shrimp in garlic (wow)--and that's just appetizers! Lots of main dish choices but I always get creeps con mariscos - these seafood crepes are hard to beat. I've been here many times with one other person and with a group (in a semi-private upstairs room). Excellent on both kinds of occasions. More subtle flavors than your average Mexican restaurant. Portions that won't ruin your diet. Wonderful margaritas. Can't go wrong!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Business dinner and we all loved the food!
The Guacamole spectacular and the Margaritas ....yummy!
Nice restaurant, great area and ended the day with exceptional food .

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

A nice environment combines with a classic but gourmet Mexican menu to make this PA restaurant a good choice for a business dinner or nice but casual dinner with friends. Chips and guacamole here are extraordinarily good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Excellent choice of dishes
It is as authentic Mexican as it gets
Beautiful ambiance and very friendly atmosphere
A little on the high end but worth every penny

Date of visit: November 2017