“Fresh and delicious ”
Review of True Foods Kitchen

True Foods Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Foods Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 378 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I want to go back and try more. It was very good! Not cheap, but the quality of the ingredients matches the prices. Loved all the vegan and veg options!! All about the anti inflammation diet foods, it’s a great spot.

1  Thank hcs0792

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times now, but just getting around to reviewing. Unlike most of Palo Alto, I had no clue about the founder and his diet plans when I first found this restaurant. A friend and I were just coming back from a hike and wanted to grab a quick bite - and of course it was the drink specials written above the bar that caught our eye as we walked by.

Fast forward several trips later & some insight from friends - the restaurant is based on a health food model, but the food really is good, and diverse, and doesn’t feel like you are eating diet food. Just healthy whole natural ingredients. Although there is a crudités plate that reminds me of a bucket of bunny snacks, but I haven’t actually tried it, just seen it at other tables.

The menu changes seasonally and I’ve had and enjoyed the pad thai, tacos, pizzas, and the grain bowls. I love the edemame dumplings! And I’m a fan of the skinny margarita, but I love cucumber and herbs in my cocktails so they are not too sweet. I have also shared several desserts - sorbets, crisps, and the chocolate lava cake is luscious.

I have been here with friends, family & with kids and there is something for everyone.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Food was definitely a 5 (dumplings, lettuce wraps, eggplant, curry and burgers - burgers are delicious). Only a 4 rating because it is very loud (hard to have a conversation), service was slow and we had to wait for a table even though we had a reservation. All in all, the food will keep us going back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Took our family to dinner - absolutely delightful! We were able to get last minute Easter reservations because Stanford Shopping Center was closed. Lucky for us! This place has unbelievable food and service. We ordered several cocktails and glasses of wine, all wonderful; asparagus toast, edamame pasta, charred cauliflower, quinoa bowls with choice of protein. I'm pretty sure we aged in reverse :)

1  Thank Beth I
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit at this restaurant and was not disappointed. I would come more often but there’s always a wait between 30 minutes or longer. I find their food very flavorful and moderately priced as well as for their cocktails. The staff are very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to anyone searching for a good flavorful food with a great ambiance‼️
Good job True Food Kitchen