21 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$166
PricelineUS$141
Hotels.comUS$166
FindHotelUS$166
HurbUS$166
Trip.comUS$206
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Great place to stay.Staff was very pleasing.I would highly recommend this place. Swimming area is nice.Location close to main attractions.Great sores to shop.The pool service was great.Quite time was nice in the late evening.

Trip type: Traveled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Hello Robert,
It was a pleasure hosting you at Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs! We're glad our friendly staff made you feel welcome and that our location worked well for your trip. The next time you're looking for relaxing accommodations in the area, please come see us again.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

I just spent two nights there, Thur and Friday, and paid almost $800 for a standard king room with bad AC, no alarm or microwave, lights going on at night every time I used the restroom. The gym was closed, one pool bar closed, no appts for massage the NEXT DAY. They promised me something for my anniversary, nothing..I was very dissapointed to pay that. Ugh for very little not to mention the place is spread out and we had to walk everywhere, no shortcuts were mentioned when I checked in.
I am a huge Jimmy Buffet fan and that’s why I wanted to come here. The food was good but limited choices. The drinks were good, very expensive , the bed was great, the decor was fun but I feel like I paid way to much. I was quoted $581 first email for the two nights and my bill was $759.54 for two NON WEEKEND NIGHTS ! I am a trip advisor and. I have never paid that much, even in Vegas or San Francisco. I am really dissapointed.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Our room was great. No complaints at all. However, the pool was cloudy and lots of kids. The pool is too small for everyone wanting to use it. Our main reason to go to Palm Springs was pool side relaxation. Not going to happen here. If you only need a room this place is great but the pool is a bummer.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you for sharing some valuable feedback from your stay with us. While you enjoyed your comfortable room, we are sorry to hear that your pool experience did not meet your expectations. We have several pools on-site and are eager to make sure that everyone can have a blast. Come back and see us again in the future so that we can deliver an even better stay.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

This was our first time in Palm Springs. The place was great. The pool was big. The staff was constantly keeping everything clean. We had a great time. And it’s pet friendly. Thank you for all your attention to details. Arredondo’s

Trip type: Traveled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Hello Ernie,
Thank you for escaping from the everyday with us at Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed a clean and cozy experience. Our housekeeping team is the best! We would love to have you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

I just stay at the Margaritaville Resort 5-21-5-5-25-21. We enjoyed our satay very much. Our room was amazing with 2 king size beds and the soaking tub was awesome!! We di have a few issues with the room, not enough towels for four people, the save did not work. Other than that the room was great!! We enjoyed the pool the first day, but on Saturday it was VERY busy and they ran out of pool towels, when we asked if there were if t here would be more coming, they handed us shower/tub mat towels. We did enjoy the restaurant it was amazing and the bar
lounge the bartender was great!!
I did speak with the manage on our departure and let her know what had taking place, she was very shocked and took care us and competed us our dinner and resort fees, which I was completely happy about.
I defiantly would stay there again!!

Date of stay: May 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Hello Zach,
It was a privilege to host your visit to Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs. We're delighted you had a wonderful stay, and we trust you enjoyed some much-needed relaxation. Please accept our apologies for the concerns you mentioned, however, our team was happy to assist with taking care of you. Your feedback has been discussed with our team to ensure this does not happen again. Nonetheless, it's fantastic your overall visit was phenomenal, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.