10 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$176
Expedia.comUS$195
StayForLongUS$197
1,810 results
All reviews pool area presidential suite self parking pool staff two blocks large pool restaurants and shops downtown area great pool hattie renovation mountains tubs balconies patio desert palm
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

My son and I stayed there earlier in the week. Our room was in very nice and clean. When we checked in, we were not acknowledged as Diamond members and I later had to check into my benefits on the second day. I did find out we got free breakfast which I did use only on the second morning. The restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was great. We walked to restaurants in the downtown area and it was very easy to drive places. We took a day trip to Joshua tree Park which is a must see if you are in the area and don't want to sit by the pool all day. We had planned on using the pool a little, but it was packed in the afternoon so we chose to avoid it. We did walk though the area in the morning and it looked really nice and much less busy. We had a room on the east side and it was nice and quiet at night - I did not hear any noise from the hallway or parking lot during the night.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is always clean and the grounds are well kept. The only thing they need to work on is checking into your room. As many times as i have stayed here with friends and family the hotel will never let you in your room before 4pm. It’s ridiculous..

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

I’m a bad news first sort of person so I’m just going to say the staff is not trained well or unmotivated to give decent customer service.

We asked for rooms next to each other and were told we could check in early and that our rooms were put on a rush list to be cleaned after the previous gusts left at 12:30 but it was a lie.

When the staff finally texted us that one of our two rooms was ready at 3:30, they offered us a choice between a poolside balcony or rooms facing the street so there never really was a team working on a particular set of rooms.

The next morning when we went to have breakfast our waiter in grey shirt ignored us for so long the family seated right before us was finishing their food before we could even order.

At this point we called out the waiter who said he would be right with us but went right back to taking orders from parties seated long after we were.

The host/manager Dean tried to make it right by getting us a new server who did his job well and the next day we got excellent service but that first waiter and the front desk lady should not be interfacing with any of the guests.

Other reviews suggest the staff has been there too long to care and it really is time to replace some of them with folks happy to have the work.

The room was clean, the beds were good and the room was quiet when the family across the hall got back from the pool and their dog finally stopped barking.

The location is good but I was thankful I had no plans to use the pool because all the seats were reserved using towels by 8:00 am so this is not a place to stay unless you don’t mind waiting a ridiculous amount of time for everything.

The best part of our stay was the tasty burgers at the Hey Day.

The burgers run a bit small so order a double.

Their service and food is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2021

They are doing a great job during Covid. So clean! And great service! It's right in Downtown PS so you can walk everywhere. Breakfast was great! The rooms are beautifully renovated. This is my favorite hotel in PS!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021

A basic, simple hotel. Front desk or hotel in general impossible to reach prior to stay.
Hotel was clean and acceptable Covid precautions. Climate control in the room inoperable leaving room quite warm. Mattresses need to be replaced. Homeless lady camped on public sidewalk quite vocal and while not a Hilton problem it disrupts your sleep.

Date of stay: March 2021