1,382 results
All reviewscandy barlemon waterjacuzzi tubcontinental breakfastcouples massagein downtown palm springsopen hoursquaint hotelheart of downtownoutdoor fireplacepoolside baryogurtgreat boutiquerestaurants and shopslocation was perfectdefinitely stay here againthe main drag
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by this gem in downtown PS. We received great service upon checkin, were offered a glass of champagne, shown to a beautifully appointed and very clean, well maintained room. The bed was super comfortable and the pool was just the right temperature. I highly recommend this quiet hotel to everyone who wants a relaxing getaway

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so glad you chose Andreas Hotel & Spa, and we look forward to your next visit...

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Andreas Hotel & Spa is a boutique hotel in Palm Springs with breathtaking mountain views. The staff were friendly. The grounds were beautifully kept. The guestroom was clean, spacious decorated like luxury model homes. The furniture was comfortable and the amenities were upscale. I loved the candy bar! How creative. The continental breakfast was available in a cozy room with a large screen TV and a fireplace with photos of Hollywood stars of yesteryear. Very retro and classic Palm Springs! I think they show classic movies, although we did not go to watch it. The pool and Jacuzzi is enclosed in the courtyard. Very private and peaceful. There are a lot of retail shops and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel has a spa, which is part of the property. We had a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you Corey for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, we are so glad you love all our little extras throughout the hotel, next time you visit, check out the movie night...its a fun experience!!! See you soon...

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed at the Andreas Hotel & Spa three nights a fairly enjoyable experience. The hotel allows no children & maintains 'quiet time' between 10 pm & 10 am so sleep isn't disturbed in spite of having the pool nearby. Food from the poolside snack bar is freshly prepared and when requested, can be delivered to your room or to one of the patio tables. A few things weren't as anticipated for the price or setting. Our bed was lumpy, and the master bath tub - a large deep soaking tub, sported mold at one of the fixtures above the water line. I didn't mention these concerns to the manager 'til we checked out. She told me I should have let them know; they'd have done their best to fix it. My mistake. The one thing that they couldn't or wouldn't do - turn off the rock & roll music which is broadcast in the pool area from 10 am 'til 10 pm. Even though it wasn't super loud; lyrics of loss & drama doesn't evoke relaxation (for me). Since I chose this hotel for the "spa" atmosphere, I was dismayed when the desk clerk responded to my question about possibly turning it off by saying :'that's our policy - the music stays on during those hours.' So I didn't lounge there in spite of how lovely it was. One more thing; the free breakfast? Nothing to write home about. Limited fruit options (didn't spy one banana all 3 mornings), and yogurt selections were sugary. We didn't waste away - there are many dining options in town. Their location is great - right around the corner from one of the 2 main commerce streets.

Room Tip: We prefer staying upstairs. Room #217 (+ two others - don't know the #) have nice patio seating areas.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you Gloria L for taking the time to write us your concerns, normally we don't change the music station, however, when you asked the front desk they did change it for you and put something more relaxing on, but unfortunately the next day we had several guests complain that the music was to sleepy, so we had to change it back...(this is why we keep it kinda in the middle for all) we want all our guests to enjoy their stay...I'm not sure why you said the music is on till 10, its shut down at dusk..I hope next time you stay, you give us the opportunity to fix or make right, your concerns...Hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel on a whim and were so pleasantly surprised! The pool bar and complimentary breakfast were awesome touches and gave us just enough before wandering the area. It’s in a perfect spot for the prime Palm Springs spots. We stayed in the Mamie Van Duren room. Tasteful with a twist of naughty. Time traveled back to old Hollywood. I can’t say enough good things. Bryan is a great bartender! The staff is all friendly and accommodating! There’s also a buzz bus on the weekend that you can use. Great time. Hidden gem. We can’t wait to go back! #100507

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you Jamie for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to your next visit...

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My wife and I stayed here for the first time for our 24th wedding anniversary. Got the last room available after booking at the last minute and after staying here felt like we won the lotto. Even though we were only able to get a queen deluxe room, it was very nice and clean and very comfortable. We now know that we have a place that we can go to for future trips and will book earlier to upgrade the room. Everyone there was very nice and accommodating to anything we needed. Thank you very much. We'll be back. #100416

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you bsack2018 for choosing Andreas Hotel and Spa to celebrate your special day...We are so glad you found us, and we look forward to you visiting soon....