Ways to Experience Trail Ahead
from US$36.00
from US$45.00
from US$79.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We had an AWESOME experience with Carlos! He was extremely knowledgeable and took time to point out all the different plants we saw along the way! Great views of the region and a lot of fun! Thanks Carlos!

TrailAhead1, Owner at Trail Ahead, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you Mallory, it was a great hike for me too that I'll always remember. Thanks you ladies for booking with me again, Carlos.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Birthday/Valentine’s weekend

Hiking with Carlos was so much fun. He was very energetic, positive and knowledgeable with the area. The hike was great, the views were just amazing and the company couldn’t have been better.

Highly recommended and most definitely returning!

Thank you!
Nancy

TrailAhead1, Owner at Trail Ahead, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you Nancy! all you ladies were wonderful to hike with. I'm looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Carlos was amazing! We had such a wonderful experience and could just enjoy the hike while Carlos provided the gear and expertise. I was grateful we decided to get a guide because I feel like it gave us the confidence to explore a little more than we would of done alone. Thank you for a great day and we will reaching out next time we are in the area!

Date of experience: February 2021
TrailAhead1, Owner at Trail Ahead, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you Heather & your friends for booking the hike with me. You ladies were a wonderful group & it would be my pleasure to take you all on another one of my hikes next time you're all back in the Coachella Valley.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Carlos is an excellent guide. He was waiting for me with a backpack, water, and a granola bar to fuel me for the three-hour hike. Carlos told us about the plants and stones that we saw along the way, and we had a friendly chat. He was so kind to take pictures and even retake when I didn’t like how I came out. I can’t wait to do the five-hour hike with him in the future. I really recommend you book with him; it’s a great workout, plus doing it with someone pleasant makes it more fun.

Date of experience: February 2021

I'm happy you liked the hike! & look forward on taking you on my 5 hour long Murray Hill hike in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Carlos made the guided hike very enjoyable and one of our Palm Springs highlights. He is fully knowledgeable about the history of the area, landscape, animals and plants. He can provide an advanced or beginners experience based on your preference. I would highly recommend his A+ hiking tour.

Date of experience: February 2021

Peter & Gerry, thanks for booking with me again. You guys were very interesting & a lot of fun to talk to!