All reviews king room the main house short drive private deck perfect hosts hot tub b and b joshua tree the palm springs area living area next morning whitewater wayne canyon lodge desert canine
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Casa was amazing! It is a beautiful gem tucked away near the Whitewater Preserve. It is very peaceful and one of the best night's sleep I have had in a while. The food was AMAZING! If you have a chance to have dinner do not pass it up! The company was great! We had such a wonderful time. I hope to go back again next year! Be sure to take a walk and explore the area while you are there.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank samanthah431
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This secluded B & B is run by two of the nicest guys around and best Chef, Wayne!
If you want to get away and recharge you can't find a better place! You have to at least have one dinner because it is the best in town! (or around town).

Room tip: All rooms are good at the lodge
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Le M
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I absolutely loved my visit. The couple that runs the house are so welcoming. Loved the star gazing at night and the Jacuzzi in the middle of nowhere. I was there on business but this is a Perfect romantic getaway, I totally have to take my husband back.

Room tip: You are sharing a house with another couple. I don't think you can cook there in the kitchen. Very secluded!!! Quiet
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 951ladonnag
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This is just an incredible experience......in the middle of “nowhere”...reeking of authenticity....with superb cuisine. Even if you can’t stay there, you can organize a dinner, put to together by chef excellence, Wayne, and you will not regret it. A wonderful “surprise” B & B for a friend or partner, they will be totally taken aback by this place.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank adrian573
wayne k, Owner at Casa de los Desperados, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Adrian, Thanks so much for the great comments! It was an honour to serve Ralph's birthday dinner to you both and your delightful friends! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Wayne

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I will never have a more incredible, relaxing, back-to-nature, weekend of alone-time than the glorious weekend I just spent at the Case de los Desperados! From the moment I pulled up to the lodge and was greeted by Wayne's warm and welcoming smile until the moment I waved goodbye to both Wayne and Michael, I was in pure heaven. I was pampered with fresh-baked treats, delicious breakfasts, and a gourmet dinner that will long be remembered as one of my favorite! The incredible views, the quiet solitude, the cleanliness and comfort of the Lodge all took second place to the Hosts-with-the-mosts! I was free to wander the property, with the protection of their faithful dogs, Pierro and Gionni, constantly by my side. The bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. I slept better those two nights than I have in years!. The Lodge is very close to many destinations, and I was able to enjoy several - although it was difficult to tear myself away from the mountain oasis! The river is incredible and the Whitewater Preserve is just down the road. If you're looking for peace, privacy and pampering - this is your place. This is a place I will always long to return...I hope I have the opportunity..."God willing and the creek don't rise!"

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kathy F
wayne k, Owner at Casa de los Desperados, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Kathy,
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It was great having you stay here at the Casa and we cant wait to see you again! Maybe next time you'll try the Gravlax ;-)