Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
1,123 results
All reviews mid century happy hour william cody fire pit saltwater pool modern hotel continental breakfast the main street cruiser bikes restaurants and shops fresh fruit love this hotel other guests old school the location is perfect peace and quiet the san jacinto mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed up the Del Marcos hotel for two nights at $129. The room I got was outside the entire hotel and facing a busy intersection. I honestly felt like I was being punished for getting the cheapest room in the hotel. The heater did not work and people were constantly walking back-and-forth a crossed my patio. By the time I checked out my bill had totaled over $500 and I didn’t even order anything extra. This was an awful experience that I will never do it again. The sad part is if I had just paid $10 more and gotten the $139 room everything probably would’ve been fine but they don’t tell you that on the Internet.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Lars Viklund, Owner at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

If you book direct with the hotel you get the best rooms. There are detailed descriptions on our website.... we do not punish guests or mislead guests in any way. When you book through a different travel agency sight, you don't get a choice of rooms and it automatically books you into a room at our hotel. If you book direct, we also offer extra perks like loyalty discounts, early check in and late check out (when possible) as well as lots of other goodies. Sorry you didn't enjoy the William Cody Room. It's the only room on the outside of the hotel, but some guests actually love that room (and request it) with the original rock walls, front patio and the amazing doors. That was the first room "finished" at the hotel in 1947 and William Cody and Donald Wexler worked out of that room to finish the design of the hotel and also the furnishings. It's a shame when people write a review they don't mention the AMAZING features of the hotel such as the beautiful lobby, spacious pool area with plenty of lounge chairs, heated pool with insane views, fire pits at night, walking distance to downtown, free use of bikes etc.....I have spent 20 years and millions of dollars restoring the hotel to it's original charm and 99% of our guest LOVE the Del Marcos. And we ALWAYS offer guests to leave if they do not like the hotel or the room.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

My bestie and I were looking for a desert hideout hotel to relax and unwind and stepping inside Del Marcos hotel swept us away to the glam of the 50s and the most laidback vibes in an efficient and super clean setting. We booked the ‘Errol Flynn’ suite which came with its own private sunbathing deck and the best mountain views; along with great photo ops ;-) Loved the orange decor touches and mid century furniture along with the in room kitchenettes which are perfect for making mimosas. We channeled our best Marilyn Monroe styling and had a great trip in the desert. Thank you Del Marcos!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jamal Bissat, Guest Services / Front Office at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to relax on your girls getaway. We hope we are your choice of hotels the next time you come to Palm Springs and look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Del Marcos is a blast to the past in the best way possible. Amazing pool side views of a stunning mountain range. Our room was clean, w/comfy bed, and loved the midcentury furniture.

It goes without recognition sometimes, but it's worth mentioning. All other guests during our stay were fantastic. Everyone was enjoying their long weekends while in Del Marcos private little slice of downtown Palm Springs. We really enjoyed the fire pits by the pool during the evenings. Perfect spot for us to unwind.

Customer service was on point. Big smiles at check in and anytime we passed through on our way out to hikes, lunch, and dinner we were greeted. They had delicious goody bags for us at check in with fresh fruit, fresh muffins, and yogurt a perfect touch during covid.

Location, Location, Location! You are within walking distance to everything needed, restaurants, hikes, and even a casino if you're feeling lucky.

We'll be returning as often as time permits.

A perfect babymoon! Thank you,

Dave

Room tip: I don't think you can get a bad room here at this boutique beauty.
Date of stay: November 2020
Jamal Bissat, Guest Services / Front Office at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

We are so excited to hear you plan on coming back soon and enjoyed your trip with us. We hope your next trip is longer so you can truly enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

We can only confirm all the nice comments on del Marco. A blissful experience - the atmosphere is fantastic if you want quiet adult place with 50-60ies style. Additionally we found very good company in the other hotel guests . Location is perfect. And very Nice with free drinks and snacks late afternoon. Breakfast was above average in these COVID times.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 73nilsr
Jamal Bissat, Guest Services / Front Office at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the atmosphere. We hope your travels bring you back to us very soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2020

I had a lovely stay at Del Marcos this weekend! My best friend and I booked two nights in the Errol Flynn Suite and the room was just perfect. The view of the pool was beautiful and we were able to see the sun rise from the other side of the room. The way the light hit the mountains early in the morning was pure magic.

There was a full kitchen with appliances, coffee, and a kettle for tea! The fridge also came stocked with water. In the morning, we were given a complimentary breakfast basket, which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, it was just lovely and I will definitely be back!

It is next door to Azucar so I ended up going over there to have the cauliflower tacos (high recommend!). I also enjoyed the complimentary happy hour that Del Marcos did each day - there was a variety of snacks and beverages. I would enjoy these by the fire pit at the pool.

Thank you for a lovely stay and hope to be back soon!

Date of stay: November 2020
Jamal Bissat, Guest Services / Front Office at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thank you for the amazing review. We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon and so happy to hear you also enjoyed our restaurant, Azucar next door.