All reviewsoutdoor showerle labopa restaurantinfinity poolmid centurybungalows surroundingnewly renovated propertypoolside bartenderturn down serviceopted for room serviceperfect place for a couplelocal gymapple tvan expensive hotelromantic escapefood and drink servicespecial stay
Reviewed 1 January 2016

My husband and I just stayed at L'Horizon for two nights and my only complaint is that we didn't stay longer. The staff was super attentive, the grounds were immaculate, the rooms were spacious and comfortable and the food was fantastic. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Siouxsiebee
Nathan N, General Manager at L'Horizon Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Thank you both for choosing to stay and dine with us. I will share your kind words with our team, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here during Xmas 2015 for recent visit to Palm springs! This is one of the best hotels in Palm springs. Great location (1 mile for downtown), great ambiance, great friendly staff and great restaurant on property!

The cookies/treats they serve during the night, nameplate on the door, champagne when you check in, toiletries, robes everything was top notch!!

It's adult only which is a ++
0 issues/ complaint during the stay! Will surely visit again.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank apurva s

Merry Christmas, and hoping you had a wonderful New Year! We appreciate you leaving a review, and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

This is a beautiful resort with excellent service. We were greeted with champagne and the employees were very friendly and helpful. The bungalow was very nice and different from your typical hotel room. Very comfortable. The lighting was more for mood than function. We arrived on a very cool day and actually needed the heat. The heater/AC unit was ridiculously difficult to figure out and was the reason for not giving an excellent rating. All in all, we were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jhansel

Thank you for leaving a review. I am disappointed to read that you had trouble with our Nest thermostats. I would love the opportunity to hear more about the specific challenges you all had involving them so that we can make improvements.When you have the opportunity please reach out to me directly.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Can't say enough about this. Service was excellent, the rooms were in marvellous conditions. The best thing was there were no children disturbing the peace and quiet that you would pay for.
Although this was a touch expensive, but worth every penny.
Took advantage of the pool and the poolside service, along with the great mountain views.
There was a firepit during the night, where you could stay warm while grabbing a drink looking up at the stars.
Rooms were upgraded with smart tv's and apple tv along with a Nest thermostat.
Walkout to the pool. Personalized name plate for your room that you could take home at the end of the day.
Great suggestions on food, and best of all they offered a shuttle service within a 3 mile radius from the hotel, which meant pretty much they take you anywhere and pick you up.
Would definitely come back again. Can't go wrong with spending time in the desert when you're taken care of this well.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jason L

I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us, and appreciate you taking the time to share your story.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I stayed at L'Horizon when they first opened, and loved the private luxury getaway. When I came back to town, I knew it was the only place to stay. The rooms and grounds were just as spectacular as before, and this time their amazing restaurant SO•PA was open. I love the food, quiet mornings on property, and the extremely helpful staff. I've stayed at a few places in Palm Springs, and L'Horizon is unmatched in every way. The only place I'll stay now.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business