“FANTASTIC”

Lulu California Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Lulu California Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 350 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Always busy..and do wonder why..great service and delicious food..nice atmosphere with the screening of old movie and TV clips..upstairs dining..very roomy

Write a ReviewReviews (4,156)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Walking by this place I hesitated to enter because it appeared to be upscale. I was hungry and wanted to try a local spot so I walked up to the front, looked at the menu on the wall and wow it looked great so I entered. I can tell you this much, the only thing upscale was the decor, service and food. Not the prices! The place was packed and we got seated really fast, The food didn't take long to be served. I got the Chicken Filet Sandwich(pictured), it was really good. If you're in Palm Springs, I suggest you check this place out.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was recommended by someone whose been many times. Dinner menu was extensive with many great grouping ideas. We had the BBQ ribs. Delicious. Huge restaurant inside. Great waiters. Would certainly return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This place came highly recommended by a friend who has dined there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We stopped in for lunch. Maybe it was the timing – we were there (not by plan) during the last weekend of Modernism Week. Maybe during a slower time of year it would be better. I’m not sure I’m interested in returning to find out. The condition of the interior was tired and worn out. The bathroom was a smelly mess (have they heard of vents?). The server was not exactly surly, but not really engaged. We were dining after the lunch rush, but the place was still busy. Our server was more interested in getting things moving at our table. Order. Eat. Leave. I had the Russian Panini – it was soggy and not very flavorful. Others in my party remarked that their lunch was ok – but all in all, none of us saw any reason to return.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lulu's offers a great happy hour pretty much the entire day. They have a limited selection of draft beers but the ones they offer are good. The staff is friendly with good service.