Lowest prices for your stay
₱8,471
Fully refundable before Sat, Jun 1
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
AnnaMarie G

Warm & friendly

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 3, 2024
My husband and I are newly married and we had the honor of having Olivia take our reservations. She was friendly, hospitable and even surprised us by decorating our room with silk rose pedals and a swan 🦢 🌹 heart display! Wow! Despite the bathroom light bulbs burning out in one set, the side table lights not working nor the phone working, our stay was great! The rest of the staff was also very friendly and warm.
Date of stay: April 2024
8.5 km from Pacifica Beach Hotel
₱9,315
8.4 km from Pacifica Beach Hotel
View more hotels in Pacifica
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2024

I loved the view from my room, and the private jacuzzi tub. The lady working at the front desk was fabulous, I forgot her name but she had long black hair!

I liked having a private patio but they need to put better patio furniture, and make sure they are sturdy enough for plus size people. Also, they could let customers know the pool is closed and under construction, when making reservations.

Room tip: Get the room with the ocean view!
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2024

The Hot tub in my room was so lovely, i wasnt expecting that at all, but was a great surprise. The the view was divine! The hotel sits on a hill overlooking the beach.I grew up here and visit from time to time, I'll definitely be coming back here, was very impressed!

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 29, 2024

My stay at PBH completely satisfied my plan for some serious R&R. From the start when checking, the host was very pleasant and welcoming. The Deluxe King with Balcony room was spacious, had great natural light coming in, was clean, the bed super comfortable, the Jacuzzi soothing with excellent water temperature and working jets, great water pressure in the shower, too, oh and not to forget, beautifully amazing views at the coast. If to mention one oversight, I would say a need for better stocking of towels and washcloths. However, when I did make the request they were delivered immediately to my door. So, superb service, too.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2024

Amazing location, wonderful, accommodating staff and a GREAT bed. Taking a jacuzzi soak while looking out at the beautiful beach view…glorious💖
The Peruvian restaurant, Puerto 27, is excellent with a wonderful view, as well🎉
I will definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2024

It was a weekend runaway to relax!! And this was the perfect getaway to relax! This place was very relaxing and a friendly place. I will definitely be returning and also letting all my friends know of the great deal I got and all the fun that I had.... plus it's right across the Street from the beach!

• Trip type: Traveled solo