2 people are viewing this hotel
$192
Hotels.com$219
Travelocity$219
Trip.com$220
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is way over priced. Said partial ocean view. You had to go out into a common view area to see the ocean. Breakfast was a joke after trying to sleep on the old beds.
On the plus side all rooms come with a jacuzzi tub. Ours did not work properly and the light did not work. The molding in the room was moldy and pulling from the wall.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Danielle C, Manager at Pacifica Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a remarkable experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We booked an ocean view room, and were delighted with the view. Mind you, there is highway One running thru town right in front of the hotel (separating it from the beach), so if you're sensitive to sound, you might want to reconsider and get a room in the back of the property/buildings. We had a swim in the pool, but the windows were condensated due to the cold season, so not so much of a view there, but enjoyed it anyways. The buildings have big windows allowing for views of the ocean at surprising moments in your walk. The breakfast is to get you started, but the next door restaurant serves breakfast, there's a coffeeshop across the street, and a Taco bell on the beach, so have your pick. We did not use the jacuzzi, but enjoyed the large room. At night it got cold and brought our own blanket from the car, along with the bed covers of the second bed to stay warm; could use a blanket. Would have appreciated a nice lounge chair to enjoy the view and hang out near the glass doors. Went for dinner in the Peruvian restaurant next door (10% off food only); excellent food but long wait (on the weekend) ! All in all probably the best pick in Pacifica.

Room tip: Ocean view is also more noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for completing the review regarding your stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a remarkable experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I wish I lived there! Lol. I stayed three nights and four days, and had a wonderful time. I recommend it to anybody seeking a romantic private getaway. The views, the pool, the Jacuzzi, it was all perfect! Neither one of us wanted to leave.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

I was very excited to stay in Pacifica at the beach as it is my home town and I watched this hotel being built. I was given a room with a beautiful view, but that was all. How can you not have a view like that when you are across from the ocean?
The room was a bit musty, but again, near the ocean that is difficult to avoid.
The breakfast and coffee has alot of room for improvement. Throwing out some snacks you can purchase from a gas station isn't exactly a breakfast.
But still, I'm not yet unhappy, because life is what you make of it.
The tub is too small for two people and it barely works. It is awkwardly sitting right inside the door so make sure no one iss going in or out while you take a soak.
The bed was nothing special and was functional. I'm still happy with that, even with the way over priced rooms.
Just happy to be having my New Year's celebration with my honey, who is in the military and I only get to see every few months.
The terrible part is when we accidentally left a gold chain with cross, which is his and holds significant personal value, came up missing after our room was cleaned.
Staff told me to file a police report, talk to the management, they would talk to house keeping. We followed everything, basically the tell you, too bad.
So what that says to me is you cannot stay at this hotel and leave any thing of value as it will get stolen and the hotel will not take any responsibility for it or their dishonest staff.
I'm appalled and very upset that I basically got an o' well.
Don't stay here, it's not worth your valuables. Ok

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank shaysterk

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Stayed one night. Clean comfortable spacious room nice ocean view. Free parking . Close to airport and a nice drive to Monterey. Close to beach and trails. Love the area. Room could use a little updating especially the bathroom but it didn't detract much. Did not use the in room jacuzzi nor the small heated pool. Did not try the Peruvian restaurant next door. Can't say a whole lot for the continental breakfast, it was packaged. All in all though we would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2017