Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
₱7,643
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
₱7,516
Fully refundable before Thu, Apr 25
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

From the staff, to our room, to our view...We loved it all. The woman who checked us in was extremely kind and upgraded our room to a balcony room which we loved. We also took advantage of the late check out. Room was clean, bed was comfy, and the jacuzzi tub in the room....love! The shower was a bit small but didn't affect us any. There was no water in the vending machine but that was no biggie. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast but that was only because we didn't want to leave our room! Check out was quick and easy. The gentleman checking us out wasn't too talkative but I'll assume my beauty just left him speechless HAHA Joking. All in all, this room was a great addition to an amazing weekend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

The customer service aspect was great. Check-in was smooth as could be, and the desk agent was friendly, professional, and happy to be there. The facility is another story; they quite obviously do not place much value in their physical asset, because the place is in horrible condition. This is a product of greedy ownership; I can assure you, they're refusing to pay for much of a maintenance department, and the technicians they do have are underpaid, and as a result, likely under-skilled. It's really a shame, as the location is great, and the building was, at one time, a nice little place.

We stayed in a Spa King room with a partial ocean view. Room 1210 to be precise. The room was basic, and in rough shape. The tile was filthy and hadn't been mopped in ages, the once beige grout is now black, the paint on the walls had all sorts of grime, the fireplace not only didn't work but was also caked in dust, the balcony fixtures are rusted out and falling apart, the windows were dirty, the paint on the deck and railing was dry rotted and chipped, the areas behind the end tables and bed were absolutely filthy and littered, but. . . hey, the view was nice!

Ultimately, even though the place is dirty and not taken care of, it's a nice location, the staff are friendly, and I would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jmjon428
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Pleasant staff greet you at this lovely establishment in a great location. Spa bath in each room and a lovely Peruvian Restaurant right next door add to the benefits. Good value and only 30 mins drive to the city

Room tip: Full or partial beach views available
Reviewed January 27, 2017

Staff was wonderful. I can not say enough about them. Our rooms were very unique. We were on a business trip for three weeks. We went home during the weekend and the staff made sure we got the same room each time. We had a cathedral ceiling with glass. Was fun watching the rain, thunder and lightening.

Room tip: High up and beach view
Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017

After reading the reviews before booking this hotel, I went in with slightly low expectations given some of the comments. However, my experience was great, and I would recommend this hotel. The best part of my oceanview room was, well, the view! I had a lot of work to do yesterday on my laptop. Being able to lift the blinds and see the waves crashing while I was working was nice. I also enjoyed the muffins at the continental breakfast. One of the orange juice bottles I tried to drink had an odd taste -- I almost thought it was expired, but it wasn't. But I tossed it just in case. The room was a great size. Some reviews complained about the fact that staff ask that in-room jacuzzi tub not be used after 10 p.m. because of noise. When I checked in, they told me about this "rule" and said it also shakes the building. So when I used the tub this morning before checking out, I was expecting these full force jets that would, well, shake the building. That didn't happen, but there was enough pressure to feel really good and relaxed. I'd find it hard to believe that would disturb someone after 10 p.m., but perhaps my particular tub/jets wasn't that strong. The staff were also very friendly.

Room tip: King Oceanview Room was very nice and not much more than the next level down
Date of stay: January 2017