Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
US$81
ZenHotels.com
US$80
PricelineUS$81
BestWestern.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
1,328 results
All reviews waffles sausage king suite free parking pool and hot tub the breakfast area coffee maker hot breakfast minute drive great price parking lot art shuttle angels stadium disney cereal freeway sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was so stained and filthy, I thought I was staying at a 30 minute hotel in Long Beach. Had 3 rms. All the same. After complaining and changing arms, the staff was nice and accommodating, but how many arms do you need to know the whole place is a trash hole.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Frank the GM and Jimmy at the front desk are excellent and go above and beyond. I respect their attention to detail and customer service tremendously. In fact everyone who works there from house cleaning to maintenance has provided excellent service with such positive and friendly attitudes. This is a go to spot for me in Orange County for sure. Thank you all and stay safe

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JohnDxx
Frank Atayde, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Thank you for giving us a perfect review and for the kind words. Clients like you make our job enjoyable. We hope to see you again at the Best Western Meridian Plus Orange/Anaheim.

Reviewed 22 November 2020

I booked this place because it was a Best Western Plus. Thinking it had higher standards because of its Plus rating. The plus is for the many infectious diseases you could contact by staying here. The door knobs were crusty as well as countertops in the VIP suite. Unidentified body fluids all over the bathroom. Some one elses hair in the bed. Dirty tile as well as the closet door guide rails that had a thick dry substance on it. I was shown and upgraded 3 times within an hour. Each room progressively more disgusting. We left immediately, Do not stay here unless you would like to become ill. Definetly NOT COVID SAFE.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank downeys562
Frank Atayde, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Frank A.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

The hotel looks like it used to be an office building and is in fact surrounded by office buildings in an odd location that isn't really near anything except the highway. I would consider this more like a motel than hotel. It was cheap (around $89/night on Booking.com) but I still expect it to be clean. We had so many issues with our room that we had to move. The front desk staff (Jimmy and Chase) were exceptional and accommodating. The hallways were so full of litter and we never saw anyone vacuuming in the 4 days we were there. There is a small strip mall across the parking lot with a taco restaurant and a few blocks down is a 7-11 convenience store (no gas) but other than that there is nothing around there. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Sdf6619

Thank you for your time to post a review. We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

I have been staying here at the Best Western plus meridian in Orange for about 2 months already and I must say that I get sad on the 28th day when I have to check out for a day and make sure I have a reservation to come back ASAP the staff there are all very polite they have patients great customer service the rooms are very clean and I'm very much satisfied thank you Best Western for making my family and I feel like home and Frank and Jimmy and Bill the maintenance guy they're all awesome thank you guys

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rosiebahena13

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon at the Best Western Meridian Plus Orange Anaheim.