“Nice spot”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The food was surprisingly very good and the drinks were also bartender was very nice and helpful. Not very crowded I would sit at the bar

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Early Dinner after arriving at the hotel, after traveling all day. We sat at the bar, and Chili's has a wonderful wide variety of food. I prefer the Triple Dipper Platter, and a good beer.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I used to eat at Chili's all the time...and then just stopped. I thought I would give them a shot again and was thrilled at the changes that they have made. They have upgraded their menu and added some great deals to their menu. Customer service here was also very good. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

We get the 2 for 20 dollars best deal. Great CHIPS and the best guacamole for a non Mexican restaurant. We have been back a few times well worth it and it comes with a 6 or 8 oz steak. Best place for dinner.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I have been here multiple times with other people. Everytime the serice is super slow. Last time we waited half an hour for my mother's soup which was then cold. We also had to wait an hour for our food to be served. We were on a tight schedule and the extremely slow serivive was a giant inconvenience. I do not reccomend this restauarant because of the terrible slow service.