“Night lige”
Review of Brendan's

Brendan's
Reserve with OpenTable
Brendan's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great scene for getting together with friends. Great music at night. Irish nachos are delicious, shepherds pie is delicious, and the cyst is nice and fluffy

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting this fine Irish pub on a quick trip to Thousand Oaks. For people not from the LA area. High balls are free poured so save the cash and order a single. Wings are excellent 5/5

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Lot of positives.
Good beer selection
Good service
Good chips
We all ordered our own plate of sliders. Me and my cousin enjoyed the corned beef sliders.
My Great Uncle had the beef/burger sliders,and my other cousin had the potato skins.
And, we all shared an order of amazing onion rings. Eight onion rings, and I could only eat two....huge and filling.
My two cousins and my Great Uncle could only eat four onion rings between the three of them, and took home the remaining two with two unfinished sliders for breakfast or lunch.
Lastly, the place was clean.
I recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This Brendan's is attached to the Palm Garden Hotel in Thousand Oaks/Newbury Park. The food is great and atmosphere is even better. If you have the opportunity to come here when there is live music you definitely should.
I had the great opportunity to speak with the Owner/Manager and, like the restaurant itself, found him to be delightful and fun. Can't wait to get back here.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

From the outset, I felt that Brendan's understood our goals and needs for our retirement party. The patio set-up was exactly as I'd requested; parking was easy. The staff seemed genuinely supportive. Our server, Julie, had the gift of perfect timing in that she was right there when we needed something, yet she never hovered. Appetizers were very tasty, especially the potato skins. Entrees I recall included the Irish Sampler, Fish and Chips, Calamari, a rich butternut squash soup, and a fresh, crisp Caesar Salad with moist, tender, real chicken (not the pressed kind which other places have served). We felt welcome to put up balloons, bring a retirement cake, and to stay as long as we wished. The bagpipe player was a special "extra" we hadn't known about. On the whole, Brendan's provided the setting, staff, and fare for a warm, memorable retirement celebration for family and colleagues. Our thanks to Nicole, Katie, and Julie; continued success to Brendan's!