“Always good. ”

Cuisines: American
Description: phone (805) 499-9323
Description: phone (805) 499-9323
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, excellent friendly service. Everything fresh and always clean. Try their omelets. Lunches are good too.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Side Street Cafe is the best hole in the wall place for breakfast in the area. My kids always want to go there. They are friendly and get your food to you very quickly. The food is always delicious. I've never had a bad meal there. The homemade corn beef hash is great.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Took a friend of mine here for her birthday and in the beginning I thought my gps was giving me the wrong directions cuz it was like more in the industrial side of town but I found it - thank God for the big sign on the street. Anyway, I ordered breakfast burrito and that was awesome! It was so good that I even forgot to chew my food. The bad side, however, is the parking - it is very limited.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Nice hole-in-the-wall restaurant in an industrial complex. The owners and staff are exceptional. Always great service, always great food. Highly rated Eggs Benedict (Traditional version)! The Hollandaise Sauce is the best I have ever had. It has ruined eggs benedict for me at other restaurants. There is one Handicapable parking spot near the front door with a sloped driveway to cross. You could always drop your handicapable guests at the door if the parking lot is crowded. Restrooms are spacious and can accomidate wheelchairs and walkers.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

My family and I moved out of california a few years ago. Every time we visit family there we have to make it to Side Street. Last week I had the Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs. I love there chicken fried steak, it's the gravy that takes it up a notch.

Tip: Order your breakfast potatoes deep fried with a side of holliandaise sauce