“A favorite for locals”

Cuisines: American
Description: phone (805) 499-9323
Description: phone (805) 499-9323
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Nice hole-in-the-wall restaurant in an industrial complex. The owners and staff are exceptional. Always great service, always great food. Highly rated Eggs Benedict (Traditional version)! The Hollandaise Sauce is the best I have ever had. It has ruined eggs benedict for me at other restaurants. There is one Handicapable parking spot near the front door with a sloped driveway to cross. You could always drop your handicapable guests at the door if the parking lot is crowded. Restrooms are spacious and can accomidate wheelchairs and walkers.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

My family and I moved out of california a few years ago. Every time we visit family there we have to make it to Side Street. Last week I had the Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs. I love there chicken fried steak, it's the gravy that takes it up a notch.

Tip: Order your breakfast potatoes deep fried with a side of holliandaise sauce

Reviewed 8 November 2016

be prepared, must be very hungry, dishes are big, I love it. nice eggs with crunchy bacon. a great place, we had to wait a bit, it gets full, specially if its a weekend.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

For access: There is one Handicapable parking spot. The entry is at ground level with outdoor and indoor seating. Bathrooms are quite spacious. Climate control is right on, not too hot, not too cold.
The food is fantastic. My favorite is the Eggs Benedict. Their Hollandaise Sauce is the best I've tried. My family likes the skillet meals. Friendly staff. We are regulars here.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. I enjoy their pecan waffle. Service is always excellent. People are friendly.