Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Anniversary Trip to Remember

PF Wine Tours is a fantastic private wine tour company. During my wife and my first to Napa, Anja... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tgriffin75
via mobile
Awesome Napa Wine Tour for daughters 21st Birthday!

An awesome wine tour with Anjanette! This was a special trip to help celebrate our daughters 21st... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Patricia C

Recommended experiences in and around Napa
from US$291.00
from US$239.00
from US$59.00
from US$139.00
More Info
All reviews rental car wine tour picnic lunch extra stop putting together bachelorette party great suggestions making reservations an amazing experience great tour napa valley designated driver spent two days wealth of information girls trip phone call personal touch
Reviewed 4 April 2018

WOW! We loved this trip! We had great communication with Anja prior to arriving and it´s clear she treats each group with full on attentiveness and really made a point of knowing what we might be looking for and was spot on with the choices she made for us. Super happy with the experience and honestly, if you plan to go on a wine tour, look no further, seriously... :) Thank you Anja!

1  Thank hsjafnar
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend PF Wine tours. Anjanette provided an incredible Napa experience. Picking our group of 11 up from downtown SF with her van stocked with water and a cooler for any drinks and snacks we brought for the ride. As a resident of Northern Napa she was a great tour guide along the way to each winery. Organizing our group at each location and keeping us on time she made the experience easy and enjoyable. Anjanette went above and beyond setting up a picnic lunch on top of the Pride winery- the ultimate lunch with a view! I can’t wait to go back and use PF Wine tours again!

1  Thank Roam764376
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Just finished a great day in the Russia river valley!! Highly recommend this guide. Customizable and unique!!

1  Thank abgugino
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My parents were meeting my in-laws for the first time and we figured that the best way to break the ice was a trip to wine country. She picked all of us up from our house and took us on a great winery tour for the entire day. The party decided to do a charcuterie for lunch and the cheeses and meats Anja choose were superb. She is great for large parties and very knowledgeable.

1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed 8 March 2018

My parents were visiting wine country for the first time and we wanted to show them a great selection of wineries. I was blown away by Anjanette’s knowledge of wine country. After speaking with her we let her pick out all the wineries for our latest trip and our entire party loved them all. We also brought our twins who are 4 years old and she kept them company the entire time we did our tastings. I would highly recommend her any trips.

1  Thank lombardpengfamily