“Small on the outside, but big inside”
Review of Spa Pura

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Pura
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Montrose
Reviewed 21 April 2015

This upscale spa is a nice place to go and relax and have a massage.

The therapists will do listen to your requests for deep tissue or lighter pressure. However, I found the massage techniques of therapists to be of an older style and less relieving of muscle issues. I usually have the hot stone massage, so the therapists can really work the muscles but get them warm to relieve the stiffness. The stones were really used in my 90 minutes.

Ambiance of Spa Pura is exactly what you would expect from a spa. It is surprising to see in the middle of a small town like Montrose.

I will visit again and try additional treatments to see if my next experience is different than the first.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been to this spa multiple times and the staff has always been very pleasant. My masseuse was great!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

So a good while back, I had a SpaWish credit & I read the reviews, I was dubious... but last year I had a Groupon and I used it here....

OMG! Heaven, Cindy, gave me the BEST Korean Body Scrub Ever! I molted more skin than a snake, more skin than I even knew I had to molt! The sensation, wow.

So I really don't have much extra for spa dates, but a few weeks back I went in on a fluke after dinner.... Not only did I purchase African Black Soap (my face is glowing & everyday fewer & fewer blotches), but I glombed onto a "Special: for $69 a month (not charged all at once) I now get my choice of a 60 minute massage or a full Korean Body Scrub for a year! I also have access to the spa facilities M-W all day & night (I do wish they'd extend this to Thursday night as well).

I have been in freakin' bad awful pain for the past few months.... I Tweaked my right side pretty badly.... So last night I went in and I had my monthly massage w/ Amy. OMG, she pounded & stretched me to my limits, she used my arnicated lotion, she used hot stones & hot towels.... she even massaged my face. What an angel of healing!

This Is Thee Place to go..... Latch onto one of their two specials, you'll be glad you did and it is worth every penny spent!

The only conundrum.... do I go have another massage w/ Amy or a Korean Body Scrub w/ Cindy?