“You Have to Try This”

Add it.
Spa Pura
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Montrose
Reviewed 12 July 2013

So a good while back, I had a SpaWish credit & I read the reviews, I was dubious... but last year I had a Groupon and I used it here....

OMG! Heaven, Cindy, gave me the BEST Korean Body Scrub Ever! I molted more skin than a snake, more skin than I even knew I had to molt! The sensation, wow.

So I really don't have much extra for spa dates, but a few weeks back I went in on a fluke after dinner.... Not only did I purchase African Black Soap (my face is glowing & everyday fewer & fewer blotches), but I glombed onto a "Special: for $69 a month (not charged all at once) I now get my choice of a 60 minute massage or a full Korean Body Scrub for a year! I also have access to the spa facilities M-W all day & night (I do wish they'd extend this to Thursday night as well).

I have been in freakin' bad awful pain for the past few months.... I Tweaked my right side pretty badly.... So last night I went in and I had my monthly massage w/ Amy. OMG, she pounded & stretched me to my limits, she used my arnicated lotion, she used hot stones & hot towels.... she even massaged my face. What an angel of healing!

This Is Thee Place to go..... Latch onto one of their two specials, you'll be glad you did and it is worth every penny spent!

The only conundrum.... do I go have another massage w/ Amy or a Korean Body Scrub w/ Cindy?