“Great food and place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2018

I'm always very picky about restaurants but this place is very good: food was fresh and tasty, moreover I really loved the meal that I was recommended.
The only issue can be parking, it's always very crowded here and 2 parking spaces near the cafe are definitely not enough. However I guess you can park a little further.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Went there because we were in the area. Listed high on trip advisor. Late lunch. Husband wanted Chipotle grilled cheese with bacon. I ask our waiter what he would recommend. He ask if I liked soups, salads, pasta, hot meals or sandwiches. I said I was in the mood for sandwich or salad. He said close your menu and I will bring you the best sandwich we have. And he did. The pesto chicken panini with arugula and the house salad. It was terrific. More than enough. And his attentiveness was the best ever. Really.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in off the 210 freeway, and this eatery was fantastic! We had the Blackened Fish Tacos with a small salad. The seasoning was perfect on everything, and the customer service was excellent!

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Every time I go there it seems better than the last time. The burger I had today was the regular house special and it was one of the best I've ever had. It came with a choice of fries or a choice of several salads. I ordered the Ceaser salad and it was one of the best I ever had..

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

We had a group of six for dinner. The menu looked appealing. The food was not quite up to the menu. The chicken with the waffles was heavily breaded and not very good. The Jambalaya was pedestrian at best. Overall we left unimpressed. They make a very good shake though.