“Deliciously tasty”
Review of Jake's Roadhouse

Jake's Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Monrovia
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had two different lunch selections first was Rib Eye + corn on the Cobb and I had a bbq sandwich topped with a scoop of cole slaw + Mac & cheese and bbq beans. All very delisc and we recommend.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Big and tasty servings. I can’t never finish my order!
Waitress was really pleasant and helpful and accommodate us in whatever we needed. I will definetly come back!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We've been going here for years. Casual, good food and friendly people. The ribs are great. They could up their game with salads. Something more interesting that iceberg lettuce would be nice, but we go for the barbecue.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

They serve a bucket full of peanuts- for free! While munching on that, you can decide your dish from their awesome menu!
I opted for 'Crazy Mike’s Burger' for my lunch and LOVED it.

1  Thank JUNI-BANERJEE
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Jake’s based on reviews. Overall I enjoyed my dinner of pulled pork, mac and cheese, cole slaw and corn muffin. The pork was served with bbq sauce already mixed in, which is not my preference. It was all good, but nothing out of the ordinary.