“Good Value”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We recently had dinner at this restaurant. The server seemed over whelmed and the drinks order although pretty simple took him a long time. The food when it arrived was great and I enjoyed the grilled squid. The quantities were ample and overall a good experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

It is a nicely done restaurant and a friendly staff. The menu is unique and huge. We ordered a bottle of their house wine and the server came back and said she couldn't find any. But, we ended up with 4 glasses of their house Chardonnay and were charged for four glasses instead of a bottle. OK, that is high math and I will let it go. Then I ordered the salmon in a clay pot which they said would take 40 minutes. In the meantime, we tried their sushi rolls. Yes, they were unique but underwhelming. When the clay pot with salmon came I was again underwhelmed. If we go back, I will take my own wine and pay the corkage. I will also try something different from what I had.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a Japabnese grill with sushi bar and such hard to find favourites as chawan mushi. Really love the place.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times in the past few months on business. Food is Great! The atmosphere and service are also outstanding!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We so enjoyed our meal. Hubby had beef skewers and we shared my generous Tempura full meal .Great Happy Hour prices too.