“Always a good place for a quick bite”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #97 of 253 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mission Viejo is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I like the staff here, they always welcome you with a smile and you don't have to worry about the freshness of bagels or pastries, as they're fresh.
One thing I notice lately is that the coffee turnaround time can be slow, but at least the coffee is still hot.
I recommend this place for sure.

1  Thank RaymondOC168

Reviewed 26 March 2016

It has been a while since have visited a Panera - was there for lunch and was very disappointed - service was marginal and value for the dollar has decreased - very small portions and quality was ok - not in a hurry to return to any Panera

Reviewed 29 December 2015

I used to love Panera when it first opened in California - this was my first time at this particular store. When we ordered, I asked - "Do you have decaf" "It is being brewed now" was the answer. There was no decaf, despite my asking 2 other staff members, for a full 25 minutes. In other words - we were about to leave when it finally was available. I had two more bites before I was going to get up and get a credit. My salad was "ok"...My two friend's sandwiches lacked the presentation and creativity they always used to have.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Had heard a lot of nice things about Panera and recently went with several friends. There were a lot of people waiting to order and maybe that was part of the problem--the staff couldn't keep up. But frankly, the food was a little disappointing and even the bread for which they are known was not wonderful. Maybe on a different evening we would have had a better experience. Not sure they will get a second chance.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

What I like best about this place is they are continually adding new items and trying new things. Their soups are great, sandwiches are healthy and tasty. Salads are of great variety. The BEST mac n' cheese around!