Stanford Park Hotel
Residence Inn Palo Alto Menlo Park(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$229
BestWestern.com
Hotel Nia(Menlo Park)
US$375
US$338
Rosewood Sand Hill(Menlo Park)
US$645
TripAdvisor
Hotel Lucent(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$229
TripAdvisor
Red Cottage Inn(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$170
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$249
  • Breakfast included
Menlo Park Inn(Menlo Park)
Stanford Inn(Menlo Park)
1,070 results
All reviewspalo altomenlo grillsilicon valleyfreshly baked cookiesel caminobeautiful hoteltrain noiserooms are spaciouswine tastingi highly recommend this hotelluxury hotelfitness centerbusiness tripfire pithome away from homebusiness centerstratford
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

At the recommendation of several friends, I decided to stay at the Stanford Park hotel with a colleague (we had two rooms) for a meeting on campus, and was very pleasantly surprised. The staff at reception are very welcoming, and always appeared genuinely responsive to any issue raised.

Our rooms were close to the swimming pool area on the ground floor, which can be a little noisy during the daytime because of patrons using the space. Fortunately, most of the windows were double-paned so even the traffic sounds from nearby El Camino were effectively shut out. My suite was elegantly furnished and clean, although the soft pillows might be an issue for some.

The hotel was undergoing a lot of renovation work on the outside which unfortunately limited our time outdoors. However the second floor gym was very adequate and the swimming pool area had a small sauna adjacent to it.

The only problem I experienced was in the dining area when my breakfast order came out missing some items. By the time the correct food arrived, the other items were cold. Otherwise, this was a very pleasant stay and I wouldn't hesitate to book here again when visiting the nearby campus.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor if, like me, you like to open your windows at night.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Greetings AbeLincoln115,
I am happy to see that the hotel is such a great fit for you and that you will return. There is no higher praise than knowing we have earned your loyalty. I am sorry to see that you experienced an issue with your breakfast order, I will share your feedback with the team in the restaurant. Thank you for sharing such a detailed and charming review, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon!
Very Truly Yours,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Stanford Park Hotel is sooo comfortable and perfectly located for our family. We plan to come often. Our room was quiet and spacious. I loved being able to open the windows. Parking was easy and the staff was welcoming.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Larry C,
I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your weekend visit. We hope to be a part of many more memorably perfect stays and experiences in the future. If there is ever anything I can do to make a future stay amazing please reach out, I hope to hear from you.
Very Truly yours,
Pete Sylvester
Director of Rooms, Stanford Park Hotel
psylvester@stanfordparkhotel.com
(650)330-2775

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is beautiful, comfortable upscale hotel near Stanford. We were visiting our daughter over Easter Weekend and checked in fairly late Friday night. We were in a third floor room that unfortunately was very stuffy with weak AC. I called the front desk and the situation was immediately handled, we were moved to another room where the AC worked perfectly. The staff was very accommodating throughout out stay, and we really enjoyed the complimentary chocolate chip cookies at night. The room was quiet and well appointed.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear SouthPasTraveler,
Thank you for your genuine sentiments about the property and our team. I would like to also thank you for sharing such a wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit, and the cookies! We hope to see you for another visit soon!
Very Truly Yours,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved our stay here. Awesome across the board in terms of service, cleanliness, value, location, rooms, etc. Would definitely book again! Especially enjoyed the evening tea with freshly baked delicious cookies!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear kastemmler,
Your extraordinary review made my day, it is such a pleasure to share such amazing feedback with the team here at the Stanford Park! Thank you for your recommendation, it means everything to us. We look forward to welcoming you back and will have the cookies warm and ready!
With sincere gratitude,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place that's getting greater. Easy walk to Stanford U. Excellent facility; terrific food; classic bar. A new touch at least for me was the courtyard fire pits. Terrific kick back meeting area. It's nice that they leave some gratis snacks in the room. After a long day, that's a nice amenity.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Greetings X3438RQjohnm,
Thank you for the awesome review! I agree that the fire pits are ideal for kicking back and catching up, they make the courtyard such a relaxing meeting place. We are making some really exciting improvements to the courtyard as we speak that are going really well. I think you will enjoy it even more during your next visit, which I hope is soon.
Sincerely and appreciatively,