“Very Good Mexican”

Merna's Cafe & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Merna's Cafe & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Menifee
Reviewed 3 March 2018

If you like Mexican...this is the place to go........The owner is very original in her menu......, a dedicated person as far as business. Atmosphere very comfortable.....Good location and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I had a Philly cheese steak sandwich. It was done to perfection the best Philly I have ever had, and I have comsumed quite a few, so try it you will like it.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We were visiting in the area and stumbled across Merna's. We were greeted with warmth and seated at a lovely booth. They had a wedding party in an adjacent room but had plenty of staff on hand to handle the additional patrons. They have a full menu with many great items to choose from. Lots of Greek and Mediterranean dishes as well as American favorites. Seems like a family business and you are welcomed like a member of the family. We will definitley be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know how I've missed this local gem until tonight! Fresh food at good prices with generous servings. There are vegetarian options and all your typical Mediterranean fare including pita, hummus, falafel, and much more! And the baklava = yum! Service was very friendly and very attentive! We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I am a little surprised I did not review Merna's Cafe & Grill back in the past. The experience was very satisfactory, with their very good service which I am sure had a lot to do with their Greek heritage of good hearted, open full of life mentality, truly worth commending. The breakfast 3 of us had was also very nice, nice size servings with continuous good service. Merna's rules out there in Sun City where it gets hot in summer, and AC must be used regardless of economizing plans. 4 Stars!