“In and Out Burger”

Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Menifee
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had never at In and Out till last year, my kids had always raved on how good their hamburger's are and that I needed to eat here at least once, I tried and I'm sold. Customer service is great also.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Well located, quick friendly service by clerks, Great tasting Double, Double with all the trimmings. Don't miss your chance to stop by

Reviewed 14 October 2017

we were told this is the best burger chain in usa, happy to try it but coming from scotland i dont think so. didnt tell american friends this but gee me a burger in scotland anyday

Reviewed 31 May 2017

They gave me extra french fries and grilled and raw onions both. liked the quickness and great customer service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

its in n out.........what else can you say. We probably eat here once a month. The best burgers and fries around.