“Just OK”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Menifee
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

As an avid burger lover I have to rate this place as just "ok" for food. The burgers are not bad, but lack the flavor of a really good gourmet burger. Wait staff are very attentive and friendly. Great selection of beer for a burger chain.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Everything about this restaurant is great - Never had a bad meal here - Service has always been very good and I like that they try to keep children on one side and adults on the other (Great idea).

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I'm usually not a huge fan of ground beef or hamburger's but when a friend asked me to join then for lunch here at Red Robin's Gourmet Burgers I was so surprised at how good the burger's were! I ordered the bonsai burger and it was sooo yummy!! The bottomless sweet potato fries or garlic fries are a perfect touch to go with that awesome burger! I would definitely recommend Red Robin's Gourmet Burgers.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I forgot what a great place Red Robin is! This franchise has been around for a long time - and I just don't really go to franchise restaurants.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the atmosphere.
My husband and I dropped into the Menifee location on a scorching HOT Sunday afternoon for lunch. My salad was crisp, fresh and delicious. I couldn't finish it. I eat a LOT - so that means it was hefty. A Cobb salad for $10.99 is a bargain!!!
Their beer prices are super fair $3.50 for pints. I really like the fact that they have a separate bar area. NO screaming kids. Yippee!!! No offense but kids do not belong in a bar. Leave them home. Let the rest of us - that are without kids - enjoy our day in peace!!
My husband had a chicken breast that was juicy and tender.
We both were satisfied and happy. A good meal and nice lunch!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We waited for half an hour before they even took our order. The food came pretty quick, but, it was the wrong order, they forgot a bun on my hamburger! I never received my fries. I never got a refill on my water. When it came time for the check, I had questions that never got resolved so we just left cash and walked out (they did not deserve the tip).
I will not be returning to this establishment, EVER!