“The best coffee in town”

Ticos Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Marina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just here for a coffee and tea, excellent brew!! The food looks delicious, staff is very friendly, no tourists all american, a must try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A small hole in the wall type of place but the eggs Benedict are an excellent choice and a must have

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the special - mango pancakes (short stack for $7.99) which were delicious. This place has great fresh fruit dishes. Our complaint is that they don't have any alternative to pork when my husband ordered a two egg breakfast. They need to include turkey sausage or bacon on their menu.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food ! Very nice menu. I had breakfast enchiladas and was very happy.

My friend had the pecan waffle and it was also good.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We went to Ticos for breakfast based on positive tripadvisor reviews, Easy to find with good parking. A quaint little place with very good service. Our breakfast was good and the prices were very good. Way better quality than we could have gotten at the resort we were staying at and of course only a fraction of the price. My wifes pancakes were just ok but my breakfast of eggs, red potatoes and sausage was very good. The portion size was very good and I saw a lot of other good looking dishes coming out of the kitchen. I would definitely go back again next time I am in Marina.