“Amazing experience!”

Malibu Wine Safaris
Ranked #2 of 7 Food & Drink in Malibu
More attraction details
Owner description: An adventure in an open top modified safari vehicle through Malibu's largest operating vineyard. The tour includes stops to feed exotic animals including zebras, water buffalo, llamas, and other creatures. We take visitors through sprawling vineyards to a private tasting location. Visitors indulge in estate grown wines and hor'duerves paired with the wines to create a memorable experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Malibu wine safari was recommended by a co worker who said I wouldn’t be disappointed, and she was right! Amazing! Especially if you are an animal lover! So much fun! Great for a date or fun with friends!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,140)
All reviews
in 31 reviews
"holly"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent. Great service. Very friendly staff. Beautiful views and excellent wine. Well organized. Recommend it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I received these tickets for Malibu Wine Safari's for my birthday from my sister-in-law. I immediately wanted to take my mom since we love wine and love animals. We had been wanting to go and see Stanley and although we didn't have the 'Meet & Greet' tickets we saw Stanley on the outing! We had the tasting of the first 3 white wines all together overlooking the beautiful views and taking photos by this very large empty picture frame (super clever). After that we continued and ended up in this beautiful park tasting the 3 red wines. Our favorite had to be the Pinot Noir! The flavors were incredible. With the red wine we got snacks which consisted of 3 spreads and 3 different types of crackers to have with them which we thought complimented the wine really well! I loved that we got to roam around a bit with our wine checking out all the art and beautiful settings that were created throughout the winery and we loved hearing about the history! Our tour guides told us so much great information and they were super funny too. Shout out to those two: Jesse and Chelsea! We hope to get them again! Ending our tour they took us back to the meeting lodge where you can purchase gifts and WINE! We took home 2 Chardonnays and 2 Pinot Noirs! It was a great mother daughter bonding time as well as tasting and tour! Thank you very much and hope to be back very soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Boyfriend and I celebrated our birthdays here. It was the most relaxing experience, not too much wine just enough. Atmosphere was awesome, weather was good. We got to feed all the animals. Really give us a chance to enjoy ourselves and feel at peace. Guides were great