Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton.comUS$170
PricelineUS$170
Hotels.comUS$170
Expedia.comUS$170
FindHotelUS$170
Lol.travelUS$183
1,673 results
All reviews the concierge lounge front desk valet staff valet parking breakfast buffet business trip corner room babette lobby freeway california hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

Hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was delicious. The orange juice was fresh squeezed and delicious! Highly recommended . There is a nice shopping center across the street, Felt very clean and safe

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael Wilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Dear christyshubert,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and breakfast with us, and appreciate your kind feedback about our amazing staff.
We thank you for your business and look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Hd not traveled in 11 months and knew I was concerned about the level of safety at most hotels. So I drove 12 hrs (700 miles) from N CA to S CA and althrough I was tired when I arrived, I felt safe both as a single woman and safe in my room.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Michael Wilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear sharon f,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us after your long journey from N CA.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

My stay at the Hilton Woodland Hills was wonderful. I am a Diamond member for life and I stay at plenty of hotels and the Hilton service is pretty consistent however I have to say the staff here were more than amazing especially with the epidemic situation we’re in right now. It’s nice to know that people are still willing to help and do whatever it takes to accommodate the guests. I appreciate that they are working in this environment so we have a place to stay. Thank you to the staff at the front desk, especially Marilyn, Frances and Jonthan. And Mike at restaurant for accommodating me and my family!
Management must be doing something right because they have great people working for the them!!!!
Thank you again Hilton Woodland Hills! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and please stay healthy!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 982hanhh
Michael Wilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear 982hanhh,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your loyalty to Hilton. I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and greatly appreciate your special recognition of our phenomenal hard working staff. We are so thankful to have amazing people like Marilyn, Francis, Jonathan and Mike on our Team.
Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 22 November 2020

I have been staying for weeks at a time throughout the fall while on business. The staff is excellent. Professional, prompt, and friendly. The restaurant staff is particularly good, and is what keeps me coming back. Yethar and Mike take great care of me and make me feel at home every morning. Thank you guys for making my long stretches away from home so pleasant.

-Scott

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank B8138MRscottc
Michael Wilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2020

Dear Scott,
It is an honor to be your hotel of choice and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate your kind feedback of our amazing staff and your special recognition of Yethar and Mike in our Runway restaurant. They both are truly special.
We thank you for your business and loyalty, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 November 2020

I had a great experience with Yethar who was working at the Runway restaurant 'To-Go' station. She was my ray of sunshine while getting my morning coffee all week. Thanks!

Overall the hotel was very nice and comfortable during my weeklong stay. The decor was modern and clean.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank SoCalTraveler15
Michael Wilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Dear SoCalTraveler15,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your week with us and love your special recognition of Yethar. She truly is amazing and we are honored to have her on our team.