Hotel Erwin
  • Breakfast included
Cadillac Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Marina del Rey Marriott(Marina del Rey)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Jamaica Bay Inn(Marina del Rey)
  • Pool
Foghorn Harbor Inn Hotel(Marina del Rey)
View Hotel
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
  • Pool
Sea Shore Motel(Santa Monica)
1,423 results
All reviewsrooftop barvenice beachocean viewsanta monicamuscle beachstay in veniceabbot kinneyperfect locationboutique hotelvalet parkingvalet servicebabbobalconyskatehipcaliforniaminibar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The front desk staff was so helpful and friendly - and handed me a drink almost immediately after I had a tough day of travel.

I will whole-heartedly admit Venice is not my jam. However, my room was clean and comfortable. The balcony was nice and quieter than you'd expect for such a busy area. It was mostly quiet in my room with a few loud bursts of youngsters who drank too much throughout the night. I would also get some sounds from the rooftop bar here and there, but it was manageable. Right by the beach and tons of Venice Beach tourist stuff, if that's your thing.

There was some major construction happening that made things a little louder and confusing than I imagine is usually the case.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great location. in the heart of venice beach, right above eggslut lol and walking distance to the buzz and trends of abbott kinney...the canals were close by and the courtesy bikes made this hotel so fun to stay at. we loved our time here.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for 3 days in Venice beach and Santa Monica and glad we stayed here. Everybody was so nice and they went out of there way to make our stay special. We were on our way to Bora Bora and a trip of a lifetime for us. We want to thank Mohit for the special treatment and cant thank you enough.

Room Tip: End rooms looking at Venice beach
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dear advice seekers,

It’s easy to find a good hotel on Venice beach but this, this is a place where dreams are made.

The stay amazing, the beach had a lot to offer from electric scooters to bikes (we did this everyday) with the advice of the well mannered and informed miss Fleetwood at reception, her advice made the trip efficient and effective and would like to personally thank her for this 10/10 customer service.

I’d like to also thank nick who is a handsome taller farm man who assisted me with breakfast when my travel partner was hungover.

I’m summary.

Book it. And #Askforprincess @theerwin @freducation23 to see photos.

Best,

Freducational

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fred Z
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

MOHIT IS THE FRONT DESK MANAGER AND EVERY BUSINESS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS PEOPLE AND BECAUSE OF MOHIT HOTEL ERWIN IS AMAZING.
Certainly having a great location, funky furniture and cool art add to a positive feng shui but in the end its the people running a hotel and the level of service they provide that make the difference. Any issues that arose Mohit attended to quickly and with compassion. when my son was sick Mohit sent up waters, made sure he was ok and couldnt be more helpful. I cannot thank Mohit and the entire staff enough!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends