7 people have started booking this hotel
SAVE US$53
Hotels.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
StayForLongUS$186
All reviews swim club custom hotel proper hotel carpet stains highly recommend hotel berber carpet harbor view room the local farmers market staying in santa monica welcome home day shift front desk hotel exceeded my expectations close proximity to lax marina del rey squash blossoms pool area is
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at Hotel June several times now, and have absolutely loved it. The location is both in close proximity to LAX, as well as Venice and Santa Monica, making it central and convenient for those looking to explore the westside. The rooms are big and clean, the food is delicious and the team bends over backwards to make you feel at home. Highly recommend posting up at the pool on a sunny day. It's the best! Looking forward to being back at Hotel June very soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Carly Skinner, General Manager at Hotel June, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ejtravelreviews -

Thank you so very much for the rave review - you summed us up perfectly! Posting up poolside with a margarita and some tacos from Caravan Swim Club is definitely a goal for most guests this sunny summer season ... our team is ready and waiting.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So far 1st night...comfy sleep! Pleasant ambiance.

However, No real refrigerator, (wine cooler?), no coffee maker, no microwave.

Poor guy at breakfast was alone and scrambling to accommodate guests orders. I only ordered 2 hot coffees which took 20 minutes, to take back to the room.
Both cold & no microwave to heat them up...

2 more nights to go.

Valet parking fee excessive at $36/night

Trip type: Traveled solo
Carly Skinner, General Manager at Hotel June, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MarisaNicoleRufe -

We are thrilled to have you here with us at Hotel June! My apologies that breakfast was so busy this morning and you experienced a long delay for your coffee. The Front Desk will be ready with a Nespresso machine to send to your room, so please give us a call when you would like to have it delivered.

Our Valet rates are actually much lower compared to other hotels in the area, and we intentionally priced ourselves this way to accommodate the vast majority of our guests who are driving in these days. I hope you find the exceptional service of our Valet team worth the price tag!

If myself or anyone on the team may be of further service to you, please stop by the lobby and say hello!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hotel June is in a great location- was easy to access the beach and the airport. A quick drive to Venice and Marina Del Rey. The decor is fun and lively. Also really enjoyed the pool and the Caravan Restaurant. Fun place to meet friends.

Dear luv2travel0604 -

Thank you very much for the five stars! We are quickly becoming the go-to spot in our neighborhood thanks to the phenomenal cuisine & cocktails at Caravan Swim Club and a poolside experience with our signature bottled margaritas on repeat.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Soon I hope!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed here a few times as a couple and also with our children before a flight. We live about an hour away so Hotel June is conveniently located 5 mins away from LAX. Every time we come we make it a point to eat at the Caravan Swim Club. The food here is excellent. My husband has some dietary restrictions and is vegetarian. Chef Angie has always been able to accommodate him and it is always delicious! Not to mention all the delicious and unique food already on the menu like the cauliflower nachos and the watermelon granita the oysters are served with. During our stay it was very special to have Chef Angie come meet us at our table. She made some amazing veggie tacos for him. I have had so many items on this menu that I cannot mention them all. Everything on the menu is amazing. Go see for yourself.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear foodie-yes -

I love this review just as much as you love us! Chef Angie is a rising star in the culinary world, and loves to greet guests personally to see just how much they are enjoying her food. It is hard to keep her in the kitchen sometimes! We have plenty of veggie tacos (and nachos, and oysters, and more!) waiting for your next visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel looks cute in photos and that's about all it has going for it. Don't be fooled by the photos. When we arrived the very small pool was overrun by the loudest people I have ever heard in public. They had thrown clothing everywhere and it was impossible to use the pool. We decided to go eat since we couldn't swim, the people in the pool were so loud that we could hear them screaming and yelling all the way into the restaurant. Our first day was ruined. When we got to the room there were stains all over the floor and the windows looked like they had never been washed. Filthy. Than the next day the pool was again over run with people and people smoking even though this is a non-smoking hotel. People smoking everywhere even in the hallway. When I mentioned to the front desk that they should actually have staff around the property to see what is going on they told me they are running on a "skeleton crew". Not actually my problem if I am paying full-price to stay.... This hotel is gross. Don't stay here. Don't be fooled by the photos, they don't represent the experience.

Room tip: Don't stay here

Dear N7705CUsarahM -

I am so terribly sorry to read your stay was disturbed by those rowdy guests. Everyone is entitled to enjoy themselves, but not at the expense of others, so I apologize we failed you there. We are 100% a non-smoking hotel, and impose a $400 smoking fee when guests break the rules. Unfortunately there are those that do, and we do our best to address immediately so other guests are not disturbed.

Yes, we are actively recruiting for additional team members, however, we absolutely have a full service team here throughout the day, as well as security patrolling the floors and grounds nightly. I would love the opportunity to speak further with you about your experience, and be provided the opportunity to turn your opinions of us around. My email is carly.skinner@thehoteljune.com .. please do not hesitate to reach out at any time.