Ways to Experience Hollywood Tourz
from US$25.00
from US$39.00
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews celebrity homes ask questions hollywood sign scott company neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Tour was absolutely beautiful! Perfect amount of timing for a stunning 2 hour walk and hiking tour. Scott was friendly, professional and including his dog Blue was an amazing addition to the tour! I would highly recommend touring with Scott if you are visiting the LA area! I’ll be back soon for a second trip.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank eshelmanjenn
ScottTours, Owner at Hollywood Tourz, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

So nice to hear from you. It was such a fun time, and I really appreciate your kindness with blue too. I look forward to our next adventure. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

This tour was amazing. Scott and Blue (his dog) were super funny and friendly. He was very knowledgeable about the city and you can tell he really enjoys what he does. He provides water in the beginning and just before entering the park (about an hour into the excursion), he allows you to pick any available fruits, veggies, and/or drinks you’d like before the hike. He even will take all your photos and give you multiple pose recommendations. His shots of you with the city behind are breathtaking.

Date of experience: October 2020
ScottTours, Owner at Hollywood Tourz, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I love to give the Best tours possible with my dog Blue. We really appreciated your kindness. Have the best travels ahead. Cheers!

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Scott was phenomenal! He went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and enjoyed the experience. He was very informative and knowledgeable about all things Cali. I won’t spoil it for you, but the destination in which you will be biking to is so serene and breathtaking. Scott gives the best tour of LA and is a complete gentleman. At one point, my shoes where hurting my feet and he gave me his shoes and walked in his socks so I can be comfortable. He truly has a heart for people and a passion for LA. I can’t wait to come back to Cali and take his hiking tour next!

Date of experience: October 2020

Hello!! So kind of you. It was my pleasure, and I'm glad to do anything it takes. Wishing you amazing travels ahead. Cheers!

Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Favorite part of the tour was the overlooking of LA, taking photos with my kids and Scott telling different stories about the city.

Date of experience: October 2020

Hello! I really appreciate you choosing my tour for your Hollywood Adventure. Thank you for being do kind. I wish your family the best. Cheers!

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

My favorite part was the amazing view of LA! Beautiful! I enjoyed walking through Hollywood as well. Scott was an amazing guide and shared so many interesting stories of the area! He was so so kind to answer all my questions and he was prepared for the heat giving me water and rest breaks. Thank you Scott and Blue!

Date of experience: September 2020

Thank you! We had a really fun time, and thank you for your wonderful vibes. Wishing the best travels ahead. Cheers!