Free cancellation until 07/27
Sofitel
US$146
US$135
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$159
  • Restaurant
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$984
US$429
  • Beachfront
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
US$288
US$464
Hotels.com
3,469 results
All reviewsburger kingfree shuttlean early morning flightshuttle servicecar rentalan overnight staymanhattan beachlong flightsanta monicalaxbrewstersproximity
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Needs to be updated, the hotel needs a facelift. electrical tape holding the drain together, peeling paint. but nice pool and clean rooms, free shuttle to airport and lots of them. convenient to rental cars.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The room was a little outdated and had discoloured tile grout. The beds were comfy. The sheets were pristine.
No USB outlets next to the bed which was irritating for international travellers charging phones. Had to use PowerPoint on the desk. The coffee shop in the lobby was great with very friendly staff. The front lobby was modern and well presented. The exterior of the hotel was outdated. The car parking was not included in room rate which was annoying. If I had to choose between this and the Renaissance next door I’d go next door after having stayed at both. Also no breakfast was provided with room rate as opposed to next door which has a great breakfast included.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Ed R, Assistant Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Natalie B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for issues you experienced during your stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Ed Rodriguez
Assistant Front Office Manager
Four Points by Sheraton LAX
ed.rodriguez@fourpointslax.com
310-645-4600 ext 7119

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

They misrepresent and are unhelpful. Bad service.

I booked this hotel specifically because of the Your24 benefit to get an ‪8pm‬ late checkout.

After making a reservation I get a message telling me the form requesting the late checkout (that’s linked off that page) has been submitted on my behalf. I submit one myself anyway as to make sure the hotel knows I’m looking for the Your24 benefit and that I’m arriving at 11pm and leaving at 8pm.

After waiting in a long line to checkin, I’m told I have to leave at 4pm because of an AMA rate (which according to the online reservation system is a difference of $15). That’s not anywhere listed as a condition, but fine, I’ll pay the normal rate so I can check out at 8pm. I’m told no. It’s late, I’m tired after a day of traveling, and just want to get to the room - I’ll sort it out in the morning.

Money wasn't important. I booked the most expensive room to try and ensure a good experience. I was going to book two nights at nicer hotel when I found this Your24 option which seemed perfect since I’m an SPG member.

I tried to sort it out in the morning at the front desk but they were unhelpful.

To add insult to injury, when I get to to room, the bottle of water has been open and partially consumed. And, when I go for my included breakfast in the morning I’m told I have to get a voucher from the front desk. Both minor inconveniences that is normally overlook, but are further indications of really bad service after the checkout time fiasco. The breakfast voucher should have been given at checkin.

Not a smooth experience for a traveler who booked this hotel for a smooth experience!

Oh, and the other bad reviews are right. The rooms are dated and worn.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Trevor W
Hugo B, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Trevor W
Please accept our apologies for the miscommunication with the Your24 program and service concerns. We hope your will consider Four Points for your future travel accommodations.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this room through parksleepfly.com. Do not use that service! The hotel did not have the information we provided. Book direct instead.

But not here - ever. I thought it might be nice because it’s a Sheraton. The room was dumpy and smelled like everyone before us smoked in it, despite a warning stating that a $200 cleaning fee would be imposed if you smoked in the room. They either pocket the money without cleaning the room or $200 is simply not enough to repair the damage.

As we walked to our room, a guest was walking a dog and the dog peed on the rug! The owner just shrugged her shoulders.

Finally, the cars are parked outside, unprotected from the elements.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dilmatz
Lupe V, Assistant Front Office Managers at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Greetings,

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed to see that things didn’t go that well. We have certain expectations when we check into a hotel.

Thank you again for your candid feedback. In your shoes I would have been very upset and frustrated. I sincerely apologize that we didn’t get it right for you this time. I really do appreciate your comments and have already used them as a catalyst for improvement here at the hotel.

Your business is very important to us. I hope you will consider trying us again. If you do, please feel free to contact me directly so I can make sure you have a great stay.

Best!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed one night, with 7 days parking with a park and fly rate. Room was small (but fine). Bathroom was definitely small and was hard to maneuver around in. Parking was great, shuttle was fine. It took 35 minutes in the morning for the shuttle to come but we were there super early because we're familiar with LAX hotel shuttles. At the airport we waited less than 10 minutes and then were on our way home.

Check in was quick and efficient, but we had no other dealings with other staff. I'd stay again if we can find a competitive rate for the park and fly.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Tovin
Lupe V, Assistant Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Greetings,