All reviewsgreat locationaffordable hoteltwo double bedsuniversal studiosfree breakfasthollywoodfamestorage
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Great location. Steps away from the walk of fame . Clean and nice rooms . Friendly welcoming hotel staff . Nice outside fire place . They have good prices too . I would recommend to anyone coming to vacation here .

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I was greeted at 11 o’clock at night with a friendly host ..they met all my needs and was way more then helpful with needs outside the hotel ..beautiful room and very cheap ..right on Hollywood Blvd with wall of fame behind the hotel ..it was amazing experience

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Having read the previous bad reviews for this hotel I was really reluctant to book a room here, but it was the only affordable hotel that I could find with a good location.

The hotel staff were very friendly, Bob was a really friendly and helpful guy and one of the nicest people I’ve met. The room was also pretty clean and spacious (we asked for two double beds)

The best thing about this hotel was the excellent location. It is just walking distance from the Hollywood walk of fame and just one station away from Universal Studios.

The only drawback of this hotel was that the breakfast is pretty crap and could be improved on. Other than that I think it’s a great deal given it’s price and location.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here a couple times so far..
The people are kind & helpful in anyway to accommodate us.
The rooms are comfortable with air and microwaves & small frigs.
The beds are very comfortable too!
Out front you can sit and enjoy a fireplace and on the other side are tables you can sit and eat or be on your laptop.
Very nice place to stay & such a friendly atmosphere!
I would recommend to everyone.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank denise1029mike
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Large clean rooms at a good price. The hotel is in the heart of town and is walking distance to just about anything you could need. Staff was very friendly as well as being very accommodating. Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends