1,131 results
All reviewsbed dormcomedy nighthostel offersfemale dormmixed dormprivacy screenfantastic hostelfree pancakesrun hostelpower pointsown bathroomcleaned dailysanta monicabeverly hillscommon areasstayed here for nightsvenice beach
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I enjoyed every day and night of my one-week stay at this hostel. The dorms were spacious and clean, the security was excellent and (with a few exceptions) the staff was really professional, attentive and super friendly.

The hostel organises plenty of activities for its guests hosted by some really great people. From daytime tours to bar-crawls, everything was really enjoyable.

Be aware that this mainly a youth/social hostel, and if you are travelling as a family or just want peace and quiet, I would suggest going somewhere else. But if you are willing to meet people and have fun and great conversations, I cannot recommend this enough. I hope to return one day!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Linda C, General Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!
The minimum age for our guests to stay in a dorm is actually 18, anyone younger than that has to be travelling with a parent/legal guardian and must book a private room or rent out an entire dorm.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Hostel located 0,5 miles of Walk of Fame in Hollywood Boulevard. Very basic accommodation, room shared with 3 more people in bunks with bathroom en suite. Basic breakfast provided. Atmosphere and location a bit insecure specially at night time. Rated as a poor

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Linda C, General Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback!
We have 6 and 8-bed dorm rooms, as well as 5 private rooms available for travelers.
Our guests safety is our number one priority and we only allow registered guests inside the building. We offer many - mostly free- activities and tours that make it easy to make friends while exploring Los Angeles.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This place is AMAZING!!!
First off, it was clean and the shared bathroom was lovely and updated. I was there from a Monday to Wednesday and had no problems sleeping. All the staff are really friendly and it's a great vibe. Staff and visitors were easy to befriend and hang out with and explore the city. Exactly the LA experience I was looking for!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I decided to go on a week-long stay-cation at the USA Hostels in Hollywood. What a great time I had! Met all sorts of amazing people from all around the world. The place was clean and well-organized. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Really Nice Hostel. Very modern and clean. Security is great - can't get in to corridors without staff letting you in. Rooms are spacious and clean. Privacy screen wih lamp and plug socket was really good. Ensuite nice and spacious and modern. I did ask if there was a clothes donation bin in the hostel (as i was the end of my trip - i had a few things to discard) but there wasn't. Location was great also.

Room Tip: get a room on the bottom floor - that way don't have to carry luggage up stairs !
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo