“One day event”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$178.99*
and up
Skip the Line: Express Ticket at Universal...
Ranked #3 of 611 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Explore Universal Studios backlot on the legendary Studio Tour. Then face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for one day, had express tickets and done with whole park by 5. Express tickets are a must! You don’t wait in lines that are well over an hour. Not a big park for sure. One complaint is that most rides are 4D. Great graphics and such but we had someone in our group sensitive to it and just prefers regular rides. Don’t skip the tour. More than we expected!! Bring your own backpack with snacks and water bottles. Can refill throughout.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,754)
All reviews
in 403 reviews
"roller coaster"
in 608 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have not been there for about 20 years and it has changed a lot!!! The only thing remained was the flood scene. Loved all the rides and since we walked a lot, it is better to wear shoes for walking and a hat for the hot sun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I purchased the express pass and was happy with it until they wouldn’t let us into the animal show- said we had to be there half hour early. If so, what’s the point of the express pass? The express pass was sooo expensive for a family of four it left me with a really bitter taste after that.

It seemed like it was unusual for it to be that busy. They were turning away people
At the gate with season passes. If I lived in the area I would not go this week but it was the only time we were there. Lines ranged between 70-110 minutes long.

Parking was $25- ridiculous.
If you have someone to drop you off there is a convenient spot to do that.

Best rides- mummy, studio tour, and Harry Potter area

Most underwhelming ride- roller coaster in Harry Potter. Could not believe people were waiting 70 minutes for that. It is similar in length to the barnyard roller coaster in Disney- maybe shorter.

We packed light and it worked well. We just brought a “fanny pack” to hold keys and phones. Ate before the park and then lunch in the park at the harry potter restaurant. Lunch for 4 was $60.
We arrived at 9am and left at 4. Didn’t get to see everything but had enough by the time we left.

1  Thank Kim B
UniversalHollywood, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Kim! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Your comments and observations definitely contribute to the conversation as to how we can better enhance the experiences of our guests, both today and in the future. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for my cousin’s Bachelorette party/trip and it was a blast! For me, Universal has always been more of an “adult” park. It has more thrill rides (and more drinks) and just feels a bit “grittier.” We were decked out in our bachelorette fanny packs and we got such amazing service by all the employees of the park. We barely waited in any lines - so many employees gave us special treatment, congratulated my cousin and even sometimes gave us “secret passwords” to get to the front of the lines! We felt so special and taken care of. My favorite ride is the studio tour because I’m such a movie buff! That ride is not in the Orlando park so I love doing it while in California. But, Orlando’s Harry Potter world is wayyy better/bigger! So if you ever get the chance to go down there for that experience, do it! And if you ever are at the park for a special occasion, dress it up a bit and see if you can set the same stellar service!