“dullards here”
Review of Cha For Tea

Cha For Tea
Ranked #426 of 1,190 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 9 June 2017

called in advance to ask about buying loose tea in bulk. was told to come on in. when I got there, though, they only sold a small selection, in 2 oz pkgs.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome place for tea! I love the options for sweetness levels. Speedy service. Nice little joint in Long Beach!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

This is a nice small restaurant mainly attended by the CSULB students. It has a large variety of teas most of them quite sweet. The food is basic Thai/Chinese based, crispy chicken is very good, rices, meats. You order at the counter and they will bring it out to you.

Service is very good, everybody very friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I hadn't had dumplings until I came here with a friend who was attending cal state in 2008 & I fell in love ;) I always get a large green apple green tea w "pearls" aka boba.
I introduced my boyfriend to this place around 2012, and he's tried more menu items than I have I'm not always very adventurous w my food choices.
Came once a week during my pregnancy. Yummy!
Anywhoo, highly recommend.
You can order over the phone and pick up -- which I've done do deliver to my sister to the aquarium of the pacific.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We tried coffee flavored tea and their polular almond - both were superb! The quality is there - they should have more locations. Their lunch specials looked delicious, but unfortunately we were there too early for lunch and cannot comment on the food quality. Their Cha packaged King Oolong leaf tea is hard to find and is reasonably priced. I usually order mine from San Francisco and pay several times over plus shipping. Importnant tip: this was the one and only bubble tea lounge open at one. All Tapioca Express locations start at 11. The 10 am time was important to our selection of Cha over TE.