“TPM-2029”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,246 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Annual visit at TPM-Long Beach for customer lunch meetings. This location is a positive atmosphere.
The staff is excellence.

The Pad Thai is an excellent dish.
Come and visit.
Thank you-Arthur B.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Most Chinese do not go to PF Chang's because it is not really that authentic. My Chinese friend used to work at one of them for 6 months. Most of the "chefs" are not Asian. Chinese cooking is an art. Timing is very important. If takes years to become a good Chinese chef. To get authentic Chinese food, go to Monterey Park CA. We were there because the clients took us there. I would not go to any one of them myself.

For ordinary folks, you probably won't tell the difference.
I do like the decor and service, which you cannot get from most of the Chinese restaurants.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Having been to so many Chinese restaurants over the past 50 years , I can truely say that this one is truely "not one of the best".
Although the decor of the restaurant was very nice and the staff were very attentive and smiling ( America ) the food did not come up to scratch.
The food did not arrive hot and the chicken strips were greasy as were other dishes.
Simply not a good meal.
Not recommended !

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Kinda expensive but you are on shoreline
Service was very good very attentive
Waiter was well informed about each dish
Had won ton soup large bowl and good dumplings

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We've gone to this restaurant in the past and really enjoyed it. This time we went on New Year's night to celebrate my wife's birthday. Although we were shown to our seats in a timely manner, it took a long time before a server showed up. We found that the menu had significantly changed and a lot of the dishes they use to feature, like Chinese Chicken Salad (my wife's favorite), were no longer available. Instead they offer a Caesar salad like every other restaurant. We asked if several dishes were spicy since our 4-year-old grandson was with us. The server said most weren't, particularly the brussel sprouts. Of course, the brussel sprouts were the most spicy of any dish including Kung Pao Chicken. We had to remind our server that it was my wife's birthday even though I provided that information when I made the reservation. And the funny thing is, the restaurant wasn't that full. All-in-all not a great experience. We don't plan to return to this location or any of the other PF Chang's.