“Great coffee and Gelato Bar”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
School Grounds Coffee & Gelato Bar
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Lodi
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Give me coffee, give me gelato, give me it all! Cute, cozy little cafe tucked into an alley, We had a small gelato (pistachio and coffee) and a cold brew that they have on tap. The gelato was delicious and that cold brew was so so strong, but so so good! Nice little cafe set up inside, they also have small bites, sandwiches etc. Great place for a little r&r.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Fun retro place for coffee etc. Many items to choose from and everything is fresh and tasty. A lil out of the way to geta cup.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I think my title sums it up : ) My husband has always been picky about his coffee beans. This is where he now buys them. So, great coffee. We get his beans and have to get gelato since we are there, right? : ) Music is more often now, which is fun! Small, cool little place. friendly staff. great addition to our great little downtown,

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The staff will mix your coffee drink in any way you want: latte/mocha, hot/cold, on ice/blended, add raspberry flavor, etc. Free WiFi and comfortable seating helps too.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I am truly addicted to Starbucks and my "Gold Card" status really should be platinum. LOL Yesterday, I compare my favorite drink at this "new to me" coffee cafe. I ordered a "Caramel Macchiato" just the way I would order it at Starbucks. The gentleman whipped it up in no time and off I went. First sip, of course, tasted nothing like Starbucks but honestly it tasted better. Surprise!
When I need my fix I have a second place to go!

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to School Grounds Coffee & Gelato Bar? Share your experiences!