“Healthy Little Gem”
Review of Fresh Delights

Fresh Delights
Ranked #106 of 222 Restaurants in Lodi
Reviewed 21 March 2016

WoW - a fresh juice bar in the middle of all the wineries! Amid all the heavy starchy pasta, enchilada, pizza & burger food downtown offers, here is a refreshing little gem where you can get a salad, fruit cup, or fresh squeezed juice to go. My first visit for lunch I ordered the turkey crepe with tomato pesto. It was scrumptious & light. I sipped on citrus infused water as I waited. My friend & I stopped here for fruit cups the other day when it was hot. The fruits were cut up as we watched. Fresh, cool & crispy, so good and large cups too. They offer fresh fruit crepes as well, smoothies - OMyGosh - the chalkboard menu goes on & on. Many choices & combos. Check it out while strolling downtown.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank KauaiSalt

Been to Fresh Delights? Share your experiences!