“Yum!”

Camp Shasta Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lakehead
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here our last day my only regret because yum! So good and affordable. I totally enjoyed my breakfast burrito and the kids loved their pancakes and eggs!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

Very good food, super friendly service, clean and comfortable. Great Veggie omelette with fresh veggies and very cheesy, excellent pancakes and eggs over easy, yummy spicy sausages, good mocha latte. Welcoming, warm, simple, clean atmosphere. Server went out of her way to be welcoming, friendly and give great service.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2020

We were surprised how good it was for a simple, casual place to eat down the street. They were friendly and it was very clean. They even allowed our dog inside because there was no shade outside in the summer heat and no other customers minded.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020

We were headed north on the 5 headed to Oregon and wanted some breakfast. Googled this place, it's good to take a little break about half way through the super curvy part of the 5 near Shasta. Just take exit 702 Lakeshore Drive. It's a super easy freeway on and off here. We found it, the restaurant is a pretty small place but looked cozy. It looks like they're open 6am till 3pm 7 days a week. Tripadvisor hours posted are wrong.

We found a table no prob middle of the week. The breakfast menu is small and is slanted to the basic country type breakfast, so no you won't find eggs beni, or crab omelets, but you will find Chicken Fried Steak (of course) and biscuits and gravy (double of course)! Standards like pancakes (flap jacks!), and French Toast are on offer as well. Plus, most breakfasts come with Hashbrowns, my fave!

Prices were very reasonable as my Chicken Fried Steak served with hashbrowns, 2 eggs and sourdough toast was just over $9.00. My friend had the same. Food was served quickly and looked tasty. My hashbrowns were done just right, nice and crispy and the gravy was good and not too gloppy like some places. This was a nice filling breakfast for the price.

Now that I know about this place, I'll stop in here again, maybe for lunch. That 1/2 pound Patty Melt has my name on it!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Stopped by for breakfast and found the service to be as great as the food and coffee. If you near exit 702 on interstate five then stop by and Nootka some great food for breakfast and coffee.

Date of visit: September 2019